Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
Those early names just opened up wounds. When Campbell left, I just became numb. Jeudy started it, but Campbell our the nail in the coffin. I didn’t even trip on Stevenson; I expected it.
The jeudy recruitment was dead when That funny business happened with calvin Ridley when he picked bama . at the end jeudy was possibly having a change of heart and giving UM a hard look again before ultimately siding with bama. We landed Jeff Thomas a month later so we rebounded there. Not sure if Harris is even on the level of those guys and he’s good but we not hurting with our dline recruiting or play whatsoever. So it’s not that big of a deal at the end of the day

The jeudy recruitment was dead when That funny business happened with calvin Ridley when he picked bama . at the end jeudy was possibly having a change of heart and giving UM a hard look again before ultimately siding with bama. We landed Jeff Thomas a month later so we rebounded there. Not sure if Harris is even on the level of those guys and he’s good but we not hurting with our dline recruiting or play whatsoever. So it’s not that big of a deal at the end of the day
\
I remember that Ridley nonsense. I vividly recall following that recruitment on CIS and we even had a live blogging reporter during some 7x7 tourney where he and SBB were going to announce committing to miami. Then, all of a sudden, those kids did a 180 and talked about opening up their recruitment (via handlers) and from there, it was a wrap. From that point on, every time a kid does an out of the blue 180, you know the bags have dropped.

\
I remember that Ridley nonsense. I vividly recall following that recruitment on CIS and we even had a live blogging reporter during some 7x7 tourney where he and SBB were going to announce committing to miami. Then, all of a sudden, those kids did a 180 and talked about opening up their recruitment (via handlers) and from there, it was a wrap. From that point on, every time a kid does an out of the blue 180, you know the bags have dropped.
7on7 is the Football version of AAU basketball. It's a dirty game.

Advertisement

Yeah, but I still held out hope for him b/c of his skill level was absolutely ridiculous. Me and @Dwinstitles were like throw w/e sink you have at this dude b/c the boy is elite, elite as a WR...and when he went Bama, that chit hurt me. I wanted him more than any receiver I've ever put my eyes on, and while I love JT, he's not on Jeudy's level. Jeudy's feet are ridiculous and he has a chance to be a top 5 pick in next year's draft. But til this day, TC hurt the most. Literally felt the heart crack in my chest. lol.

Advertisement
Yeah, but I still held out hope for him b/c of his skill level was absolutely ridiculous. Me and @Dwinstitles were like throw w/e sink you have at this dude b/c the boy is elite, elite as a WR...and when he went Bama, that chit hurt me. I wanted him more than any receiver I've ever put my eyes on, and while I love JT, he's not on Jeudy's level. Jeudy's feet are ridiculous and he has a chance to be a top 5 pick in next year's draft. But til this day, TC hurt the most. Literally felt the heart crack in my chest. lol.
After jeudy find me another receiver who has a release like Thomas? Matter fact if you put Thomas in bamas offense last year I guarantee he would have easily eclipsed 1000 yards. Thomas skill set is elite and would have definitely looked elite in a bama offense. I’m with you on campbell, that felt like one we should have won especially with the season we were having at the time before the end of November debacle

Juedy was my favorite WR of all time besides Amari Cooper, now I dont like them both fuqem. But as HS prospects they were amazing

Not a take for UGA according to Rusty Mansell lol

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 9.33.23 AM.png

Advertisement
But I thought Georgia already paid him six figures?
Maybe they thought he would be 21'. Rusty is typically spot on but who knows. Just crazy that he played Miami and might get played by all the schools in his Top5.

I wonder if Manny would take him back..

Lulz if they talked him into reclassifying and then dont have a spot for him. I expect him to go to A&M if others dont have room for him. Cuckbo wants to make some more splashes and getting a kid out of South FL will get some attention

Advertisement
Maybe they thought he would be 21'. Rusty is typically spot on but who knows. Just crazy that he played Miami and might get played by all the schools in his Top5.

I wonder if Manny would take him back..
Kid will end up in the SEC no matter what IMO. Even if its A&M

Advertisement
Back