Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
Dude is a stick figure that was exposed at rivals camp. He was tossed around like a rag doll. Will be interesting where he ends up in the 2020 rankings and if he is deemed good enough for the Big Bag.

If we get Chantz Williams all is good at DE for this class.

I've lived 120 miles from UTK for over 30 years. They have a huge alumni base within 150 mile radius. I've not heard much about them dropping bags but they've got plenty of cash.

Fulmer and his staff were good recruiters that played the history of the program card to the nth degree. They claim 6 natty's but fail to admit that 2 were in the 30's and not concensus, same with 2 in the 40's, 1 in the 50's with Majors as the HB, and the 1 in '98. Dooley was a disaster. Jones' first couple of classes were decent, but imploded the last 3 years he was there because expectations were so high and he wasn't as good of a HC as they thought they were getting. Jury still out on Pruitt.

At least 80% of their roster is OOS. There's just not a lot of talent in the state other than Nashville and Memphis.
Thinking about that ‘98 championship Georgia was down, Alabama was down, nobody recruited the Carolinas at the time and both Clemson and South Carolina were down. Both Mississippi’s weren’t good. I bet if you look at them most of their player came from these places. Jamal Lewis- Atlanta, Tee Martin-Mobile, Alabama. You’re right they have to recruit nationally. The only place they got metro is Nashville and that’s a city that’s getting bigger and having more transplants like Atlanta. Memphis is its own words being so far west it’s about an hour from Ole Miss and really one of their hot beds because they got so many alums there

Advertisement
If they wanted to greyshirt him, they wouldn’t give him a bag.
Yes they would when he is projected as the #1 player in the nation for 2021, but reclassified to 2020 late.

He will need a redshirt year no matter where he goes this cycle, and his father mentioned that in his video interview.

This is the perfect scenario for UbaGA.

They get to lock up the potential #1 player for 2021 a year early, and still get all the top guys on their board at OLB and DE for 2020.

Baga doesn’t want him for 2020 and neither does Clem$on.

Auburn, L$U and UiF would drop bags for him as part of their 2020 class, but I could definitely see UbaGA trying to pull a Baga and have him Greyshirt so they can oversign.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One thing regarding Stevenson, I don't believe he was really considering us to the end. I think the kid just didn't have it in him to tell us that it was over. No matter how much he liked us, that decision was made much earlier in the process.
Facts, u could tell early in the process. Only the gurus who have been through heart break before knew he wasnt coming while all the other posters ate up his BS. Its amazing fans go through this yearly and dont recognize when a kid isnt coming, I understand if its a noob to recruiting but that kid like Harris is not coming here. People were riding Tyrique till the end when he was all UGA's from a looooooooooooong time into the process. I didnt watch his BS ceremony hat game cause I knew.

This guy represents the cess pool mentality of south Florida parents of big time recruits in all sports.

Everyone is up for sale..even their children.

Sickening MFers man

His dad is no different than 99% of parents in need. I've asked this question a bunch of times and no one has said "yes" to it yet. Would anyone pass up $200k for their kid to go play college football in the SEC?

It's happening all over the country, not just here. And the heavy bags are only being dropped for basketball & football, not all sports. Unfortunately, it's more prevalent in South FL because we put out so many blue chip prospects on a yearly basis and we happen to be in such close proximity to the SEC.

Miami has to prove they can win and develop their recruits on a consistent basis if we're ever going to neutralize the SEC bagmen.

Last edited:
Facts, u could tell early in the process. Only the gurus who have been through heart break before knew he wasnt coming while all the other posters ate up his BS. Its amazing fans go through this yearly and dont recognize when a kid isnt coming, I understand if its a noob to recruiting but that kid like Harris is not coming here. People were riding Tyrique till the end when he was all UGA's from a looooooooooooong time into the process. I didnt watch his BS ceremony hat game cause I knew.

Without divulging too much, all I'll say is Miami had the deal done. Tyrique was coming to Miami, until the last 72 hours or so.

🤭

Without divulging too much, all I'll say is Miami had the deal done. Tyrique was coming to Miami, until the last 72 hours or so.

🤭
I thought the kid was gone just because everyone on the planet knows when NSD comes UGA BAMA CU etc will make that offer. So if reports say hes coming to UM maybe its true but we all know the bag will drop cause the kid is a monster, so I thought into the future and thought about NSD and said to myself they will make him an offer he cant refuse. Thats just the nature of the beast we all should know that this was going to happen

Advertisement
One of the worst feelings a person can have is regret from doing something you knowingly never wanted to do and your stuck.

Coaches will pick up on this and he'll slowly under perform and pine time will increase because he's not playing with wholeheartedness sad.

GOCANES
Welp.... 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Take away the feelings from the decommit the kid has a huge uphill battle. He’s tiny with elite athleticism. It will be interesting to see how he performs in the future but he’s at least 2 years away from being serviceable. By that time promises will be made to other prospects. My guess he’ll be a flop. That isn’t homerism either. By all accounts he was dominated at Rivals and the Opening. Either TAMU or Bama’s little sister.

Advertisement
I thought the kid was gone just because everyone on the planet knows when NSD comes UGA BAMA CU etc will make that offer. So if reports say hes coming to UM maybe its true but we all know the bag will drop cause the kid is a monster, so I thought into the future and thought about NSD and said to myself they will make him an offer he cant refuse. Thats just the nature of the beast we all should know that this was going to happen
His mom locked him into UGA for a while. he wasnt coming here even before the dead period.

His dad is no different than 99% of parents in need. I've asked this question a bunch of times and no one has said "yes" to it yet. Would anyone pass up $200k for their kid to go play college football in the SEC?

It's happening all over the country, not just here. And the heavy bags are only being dropped for basketball & football, not all sports. Unfortunately, it's more prevalent in South FL because we put out so many blue chip prospects on a yearly basis and we happen to be in such close proximity to the SEC.

Miami has to prove they can win and develop their recruits on a consistent basis if we're ever going to neutralize the SEC bagmen.

Harris isn't going to get $200,000 from any team.

IDK if there's any "battle" over Harris but it seems like there's interest from a few of his "top 5". Saw something last night on a random UGA thread that reinforced my original feeling that Kirby was behind the decom/reclassifying story. I suspect that's where he lands..

Advertisement
Back