Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay if we are nitpicking I was wrong, my point is we have had one of the top Ds the last 3 years. I’m not going to question Mannys recruiting on D until we fail on that side of the ball.
Im going to question certain aspects of the recruiting but at the end of the day results on the field speak for themselves as you said and are louder imo

Advertisement
Im going to question certain aspects of the recruiting but at the end of the day results on the field speak for themselves as you said and are louder imo
For the rest of us to take your "questioning" seriously, we need to know your credentials.

man move on from this dude. hes looking for a bag and his own quotes said so. it doesnt matter if manny sucked as a recruiter or was a stud recruiter. if we dont pay the dad a certain amount, he wont be coming. it was made clear by his own quotes to AI and stefans article w sources close to harris saying hes not likely to end up back in the class. nothing manny could possibly do aside from getting a DP from the ncaa. bleep this kid and his dad.

We had a good run of DE's since Manny got here. This area of the defense is not our weakness. We have been and we will continue to rush opposing QB's and get them to the ground. None of us should lose sleep over this.

Last edited:

Questioning losing kids like Stevenson, or Campbell for example I get (even though half of it is out of our control if we don’t want to throw big boy bags). But we’ve been successful with 3 Star kids.

Advertisement
Questioning losing kids like Stevenson, or Campbell for example I get (even though half of it is out of our control if we don’t want to throw big boy bags). But we’ve been successful with 3 Star kids.
True, hopefully we start landing more of our top targets defensively in the future . If it’s one thing manny has shown since he’s been here, he’s going to keep working and tinkering his defense as he’s done every year at Miami to improve which is encouraging.

For the rest of us to take your "questioning" seriously, we need to know your credentials.

hes a message board poster with no experience working for a college football team. good enough?
True, hopefully we start landing more of our top targets defensively in the future . If it’s one thing manny has shown since he’s been here, he’s going to keep working and tinkering his defense as he’s done every year at Miami to improve which is encouraging.

youre not gonna land bag kids like harris if you don't pony up.

This is something I've been wondering about as well. What part of the scheme makes evaluators wait until day 3 to draft our players? To the untrained eye, seems like Manny just wants players to get up field. There has to be consequences to that right? While our defense as a whole has performed well, there hasn't been many stand-out players. Thats a cause for concern imo.

I'll probably just ask Roffers.

I’m just guessing - but, I’m thinking no gap is an issue. I mean if we go back and look at all of the DBs and DLmen that were drafted before our guys - it’s nuts. Plenty of them were from ***** stained schools too.

He's at rivals 5 star challenge and Mike Farrell said he talked to him and said he wants to go to Bama but he's not a take for Bama right now they are waiting for another edge rushers decision first LMAO amazing

He said we might still be in it but he thinks HIS next with Clemson

Amazing they don't even want u right now lol

Advertisement
He's at rivals 5 star challenge and Mike Farrell said he talked to him and said he wants to go to Bama but he's not a take for Bama right now they are waiting for another edge rushers decision first LMAO amazing

Had we pulled that shi......nevermind. And I completely understand where Miami is at a program right now compared to Bama and Clemson.

That hurts.

I'm trying to find this article and can not. Find it hard to believe that he is not a take for them. Would mean we lost and bags were not involved.

AI said today that he heard somethings on Sunday that makes him believe we are still in it. Added:

“Harris reclassifying to 2020 is good news for the Hurricanes imo. Clemson already has its d-line class and I'm not sure how many SEC schools are going to roll the dice on him given his current size.”

Advertisement

Is that a real summary? This kid was just at paradise and he openly told Rivals he wants to go Bama or Clemson? I'm not saying that's not true but seems odd he would come out and say that in the public...

Is that a real summary? This kid was just at paradise and he openly told Rivals he wants to go Bama or Clemson? I'm not saying that's not true but seems odd he would come out and say that in the public...
So he's basically a cuck.He may be a good talent but if he was a can't miss monster these bag schools would be making room for him no doubt.

Advertisement
AI said today that he heard somethings on Sunday that makes him believe we are still in it. Added:

“Harris reclassifying to 2020 is good news for the Hurricanes imo. Clemson already has its d-line class and I'm not sure how many SEC schools are going to roll the dice on him given his current size.”
Harris really played himself if he was planning on going to the Georgia,Clemson or bama he needs to add alot weight and he isn't gonna gain that much by signing day if he really wants to be 2020. I could see him sticking to 2021 so he can go to those schools

Had we pulled that shi......nevermind. And I completely understand where Miami is at a program right now compared to Bama and Clemson.
He was at paradise? I dont think so

. Yes it's real its on Mike farrels Twitter feed its an interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back