Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ivins is saying he doesnt think he is a top 100 player in this class given where he currently is in his development.

I do think if there was a player who DIDN'T need to bump up a year it would have been Harris...But not top 100 is pushing it.

In Florida terms, I think he was top 3-4 state in '21...Still top 12-15 for this season.

Still think he'll be fine and a must get...But teeny/tiny chance it stunts his college career growth imo.

Even Larry Blustein said it was a mistake to reclassify because he needed that extra year to get bigger and better physically and skill wise. Said right now he’s a one trick pony

Could def see this and agree with it...But I will say this, he is freaky strong because I've seen him still bull rush or toss big tackles away in camp 1-on-1 for 2 years now.

Advertisement
IMO, this guy screams one thing: Beta-he's not one to lead anything or anyone. He would rather be a cog in an already established machine than help create the machine. I'm not saying that I wouldn't take him, but you beta know what you're getting.

IMO, this guy screams one thing: Beta-he's not one to lead anything or anyone. He would rather be a cog in an already established machine than help create the machine. I'm not saying that I wouldn't take him, but you beta know what you're getting.
I can see what your saying. Kid got all glossy eyed visiting bama and Clemson with all that new shine.
Someone needs to give him some wisdom.
Stay here get swole learn the system like the back of your hand and be a red shirt freshmen in the 21 opener and unleash some hate and discontent on saban.

Advertisement
Desperately searching for bags...

Miami is his last choice, because if he's not a take for Bama or Clemson, then it's UGA & if he's not a take for UGA, expect UF, Tenn or Auburn to take a flyer on him.

Either way, kid don't wanna be here & has been frontin this whole time about how much "loves" the U.

These types of kids are so painfully obvious. I don’t understand why guys here continue to post about them. It’s crazy to think he ends up back in this class.

He’ll end up at Oklahoma before Miami. They’ll jump in as a dark horse late, or maybe it’ll be Texas A&M. He’ll call it the Jimbo Factor.

Just like that end we lost to Florida and the safety who ended up at Bama. We are always going to be second No matter how often his leader changes. And yes I know their names I just don’t care to mention them)

I get the same feeling about Knighton. If a local kid doesn’t commit to being a Cane early they seldom ever do. If they do wait and end up committing, they wont have acted like this and begged for attention. Dragging our coaching staff through the mud showing up to every event and naming a new school as their leader every other week.

A lot of respect for how Roberts handled it. Even if he hadn’t recommitted at least he wasn’t putting on this type of front.

Rant over.

Last edited:
Him and Tennison both decommitted thinking they had a spot at Clemson or bama or UGA and neither have a real spot

They got hit witht he fugazi offers...well Harris likely didnt...He was offered as a 2021 kid.

Tennison is a 5'9 safety that thought Clemson wanted him seriously for whatever reason. But i still think he is sec bound.

Both of these kids are SEC bound...Harris if not UGA (LIKELY) will be like Bogle or whomever and just settle with UF.

He is good but we have 2-3 guys pegged with similar skillsets to Harris right now for 2020, 1 in Height that just visited.

They got hit witht he fugazi offers...well Harris likely didnt...He was offered as a 2021 kid.

Tennison is a 5'9 safety that thought Clemson wanted him seriously for whatever reason. But i still think he is sec bound.

Both of these kids are SEC bound...Harris if not UGA (LIKELY) will be like Bogle or whomever and just settle with UF.

He is good but we have 2-3 guys pegged with similar skillsets to Harris right now for 2020, 1 in Height that just visited.

@gogeta4, would you take him in lieu of Height or another DE given his more of a tweener right now? There seems to be either a very passionate love or hate relationship fans have with this kid. I don’t know either way what my feelings are right now but if he committed I’d expect him to completely shut it down and no more OV’s period.

Advertisement
**** did he really fumble the bag? lmao ya hate to see it. Didn't these SFLA kids say Miami is like the girlfriend back home that's always there as a back up option? Should we be? **** no... "I am Miami" sellout.. There's some others just as good for this class.

Advertisement
He's at rivals 5 star challenge and Mike Farrell said he talked to him and said he wants to go to Bama but he's not a take for Bama right now they are waiting for another edge rushers decision first LMAO amazing

He said we might still be in it but he thinks HIS next with Clemson

Amazing they don't even want u right now lol

247 currently has him ranked as the #4 overall recruit, #1 WDE in the class and both Bama and Clemson don’t have room?? **** we are further away than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back