Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So he's basically a cuck.He may be a good talent but if he was a can't miss monster these bag schools would be making room for him no doubt.
Ivins is saying he doesnt think he is a top 100 player in this class given where he currently is in his development.

Advertisement

He looks more like a wr than an end rn which is scaring SEC teams away. The average SEC OT is well over 300 pounds. Not sure who told him to reclassify but its hurting his stock rn.

Desperately searching for bags...

Miami is his last choice, because if he's not a take for Bama or Clemson, then it's UGA & if he's not a take for UGA, expect UF, Tenn or Auburn to take a flyer on him.

Either way, kid don't wanna be here & has been frontin this whole time about how much "loves" the U.

Advertisement
Khris Bogle (as much as I hate to say his name) put on 20+ pounds of muscle from his junior to senior year and although he was still light at this point going into his senior year he was much bigger than Donell and some teams were still turned off by his size. Dont get the decision to reclassify but it might be good for us.

Miami is his last choice, because if he's not a take for Bama or Clemson, then it's UGA & if he's not a take for UGA, expect UF, Tenn or Auburn to take a flyer on him.

Either way, kid don't wanna be here & has been frontin this whole time about how much "loves" the U.
Yep this is what I was thinking

Wow.

Advertisement
Is that a real summary? This kid was just at paradise and he openly told Rivals he wants to go Bama or Clemson? I'm not saying that's not true but seems odd he would come out and say that in the public...
**** him and booker t.. none of those guys ever live up to status... chad didn't demetrius got hurt... clements too slow.... Harris same thing.. matt thomas too.. them dudes are cursed

Khris Bogle (as much as I hate to say his name) put on 20+ pounds of muscle from his junior to senior year and although he was still light at this point going into his senior year he was much bigger than Donell and some teams were still turned off by his size. Dont get the decision to reclassify but it might be good for us.
I understand the Bogle comparison. Also add in the injury to your point. But I disagree that it’s good for us. I think the top 3 mentioned don’t take him unless it’s uga later on and then the lesser bag schools like auburn UT or even ufag come in and steal him. It would suck but it could happen. I’d take him back in a second and give him a shirt year to develop

Am I alone in thinking this kid is a bonafide 5* stud regardless of what year he reports? Larry Blustein is a know-nothing hack. 1-trick pony? Kid shows a bendy outside rip move, speed to power rush, effortless inside spin, and an inside rip move from interior alignment all in a <2min highlight vid. Doubting his talent comes across as sour grapes. He's Aldon Smith 2.0 imo.

Bogle is no comparison to Harris. Bogle is a 1-trick pony outside rusher with average bend. Harris is in another league.

Advertisement
**** him and booker t.. none of those guys ever live up to status... chad didn't demetrius got hurt... clements too slow.... Harris same thing.. matt thomas too.. them dudes are cursed

i dont blame Jax for getting hurt. Chad was screwed with Dorito

I’ll trust you with this one and check my expectations at the homepage 😀.

Dade county info I’ll trust Liberty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back