Donaldson's weight on new 2020 roster

Advertisement
And thats bullsh1t, that kid is minimum 380. Dude has been the biggest disappointment to me. He was legit out of HS, had all the tools to be a Tackle here and a high draft pick as a guard at the NFL level. Smh bench him asap hopefully it lights a fire.

Signing these kids that have weight problems in high school, and miraculously expecting them to change lifetime habits when they arrive in college is a fools errand. Gimmie 260-270Lb OL coming out of HS and let them grow into their body. We've had far more success with kids like that than the overweight HS kids. The weight management never ends for us and them.

Advertisement
He obviously has a plan beyond football
1578947405662.jpeg

Not sure if that 2020 roster is fully updated but I didnt see Cleveland Reed on there...I know he was rumored to be returning to the team...it does seem to be fairly updated though. It has all the 2020 early enrollees and the new transfer kicker on there

Advertisement
If you have aspirations to be a professional football player.... why let yourself to get this fat???

Advertisement
He’s getting nothing but a cup of coffee in the league if plays this season

Take a shirt and get your body and mind right ND!!!!

Advertisement
Dude gets down to 320 and he goes in the 3rd round or less. However the lure of free ice cream out weighs all dreams

Advertisement
Back