Donaldson's weight on new 2020 roster

Advertisement
major turnaround was not needed; but we took a step back in a lot of areas. U can place partial blame on technique, but we were bouncing off of guys when we put a shoulder pad in them. Physically, guys looked the part, but strength, explosiveness was not there.

We going have to disagree. I don't really blame Feeley for the issues that you bring up

Why would y’all make a post putting th kid down. If he hasn’t reached his potential it’s likely the coaching or program. I want manny and the whole crew gone. However I am satisfied with the changes. Don’t make post marking fun of the kids. If you laughed or had something negative to say I’m talking about you. I don’t care who you are or how long you been on this site, you hating jealous bitter ********, fyi i forgot my login but had to redo my password just to come on here and correct you ungrateful nasty ********.. I’m talking bout all y’all.

Advertisement
Belittle deese nuts troll ***hit. Find somebody else to troll ho, I don’t play this game. Bye.
yeah go ahead and run under a rock with your miserable ***. U can wish diabetes on a kid, but now say you don’t play that game.. ok you just like to bully. I know your type.

Advertisement
Idk why he's continues to eat so much food. I mean how can you be 363lbs when your forced to work out every day and they monitor what you eat. I really don't understand how he continues to be overweight

Might be a metabolism issue. Despite what many claim, metabolism is very complex. It's not as simple as counting calories.

Advertisement
Might be a metabolism issue. Despite what many claim, metabolism is very complex. It's not as simple as counting calories.
Even if he has some sort of issue such as an inhibited release of leptin, a strict keto diet would transform his body in short order. It's either get on the program, or get off the scholarship.

DOT scale.

But seriously, he could have thyroid issues.
More likely he is insulin-resistant and would benefit from low carb diet.

The poster who suggested keto was probably not far off. I eliminated all bread, crackers, bagels, all baked goods...even high carb vegetables for well over a year and lost 90 pounds. My a1C went down, blood pressure was excellent. Paid no attention to calories and did not exercise. Ate as much as I wanted. Just almost totally eliminated carbohydrates.

Used phentermine and Victoza to curb appetite.

Advertisement
He is not overweight, just height impaired. At 7'4" he just chunky. At least that is how identity.

Even if he has some sort of issue such as an inhibited release of leptin, a strict keto diet would transform his body in short order. It's either get on the program, or get off the scholarship.
Agree. See my post on my success with low carb.

Incidentally, the South Beach Diet is a form of a low carb diet, and probably a pretty good one. The diet marketed by Dr. Agatston was originally called the "Mt. Sinai Carb-Limited Diet," or something along those lines. I can't remember the exact name. Dr. Agatston is a respected cardiologist on the Beach with an affiliation to Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Agatston developed the standard scoring method for cardiac calcium scans.

The question is, not just what Donaldson himself is doing, but what are the AD nutritionists teaching and doing? Do they have the right program? Is he compliant? Probably not but do they even have the right approach? I can't answer that.

H9RYLbF.jpg

Advertisement
Back