Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

"Pawn the chain for a real Athletic Director #FIRE-BLAKE-JAMES"

"Did someone steal the turnover chain? #FIRE-BLAKE-BAKER"

"Miami Hurricanes are tanking for Urban Meyer"

"The U is competing for championships since 2013, Oh Wait... #FIRE-BLAKE-JAMES"

"Director of Pathetic since 2013, Quit or Resign! #BlakeJames"

"Blake James your time is up, Fix it NOW or this continues #SaveTheU"

"Patient since July, 1 2004! ACC championships won since, 0! TheTrendContinues"

"We are Moral Victory U, Celebrating effort since 2013 #FireBlakeJames

"If this is embarrassing, so is 0 ACC championships since 2004 #SaveTheU"

"Today's message: WIN now and this goes away, No more patience #FIRE-BLAKE-JAMES

All of these are excellent

Advertisement
Not including Manny is a huge fail.

The admin will happily keep this clown bc they think this fanbase adores him due to his social media skill.

Put Mannys name and ill pay for the whole thing myself.
Lol. They not firing diaz regardless. He is their guy. They just paid temple millions for him. We are stuck for at least 2 more years. Should have never gave him the job.

Advertisement
You should put 3 or 4 of the best or most liked phrases and have a vote.
That’s what I’m going to do duke. I’m gonna make a thread today and let everyone vote and then go pay for the banner tomorrow. Gotta do it the democracy way. 👍

That’s what I’m going to do duke. I’m gonna make a thread today and let everyone vote and then go pay for the banner tomorrow. Gotta do it the democracy way. 👍
Great, what about the time frame, being that tomorrow is Wednesday and the game is Friday?

Advertisement
Been saying this for days.

Here is a fact, we couldn't buy out Diaz right now unless........one of the big fish stepped up to the plate. We couldn't pay Temple unless.......one of the big fish, actually several in that instance, stepped up to the plate. Diaz was their guy, popular with everyone down.

Big donors are good with their money. That's why they have it in the first place. They don't give a crap about your banners, your whining, or anything. They move when they want to. They won't move on anything right now.

So suck it up butter cups. Act like you have a shred of masculinity. All the crying, nobody is happy with the way the ball has bounced lately, won't do a **** thing. Nobody with the money is ponying up the coin to fire people at this point. That would essentially mean the power people would be firing themselves while ponying up the money for the next set.
You keep saying the same crap.

Notice no one is listening to you.

STFU already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're not talking about the AD. If you guys want to fly a banner for the AD go ahead. I'm just pointing out the fact that we have some of the dumbest fans in CFB and they haven't changed since Butch was here.
And they won't. I supported Butch becsuse of the recruits he was bringing in, and the staff except for Bill Miller who he fired because he sucked.

Advertisement
Back