Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

Advertisement
All the mealy mouthed badasses polluting this board incessantly for the past 48 hours can't come up with a measly $495 to fly a banner. This is possibly the most pathetic display I've ever seen of people putting their money where there mouths are. Too funny and ridiculously sad at the same time.

Fly the banner people against just don’t get it.m Miami is always going to have a bad reputation as fans so it doesn’t matter. Also this is the worst coaching I have seen during this awful
Stretch for us. So ***** it and a call out the AD and admin that keeps allowing this terrible product.

Giving up a 4th and a mile isn't a "ball not bouncing our way" situation. 3 ints in the first quarter isn't either. Barely getting out of the CMU game must have had a lot of bounces going against us.

Look, there's bad luck losses and then there's this. It's pure incompetence.

UM bowl season:. Time to flush Blake James and Jen Strawley

(that will work)

Advertisement
Banner should say: “Blake James is transphobic” even though he is married to one, so the SJW faqqots go crazy and they have to let him go to appease the mental midget liberals

If the banner doesn't focus on Blake James and his idiot minion Jennifer Strawley, then you're climbing up the wrong tree.
I’ve said it more times then I can count and it’s on the go fund me page. The banner with say “Save the U, fire James, Strawley & Hire a real AD” so can we count on you to donate? We’re almost there!

If you think anyone is immune to a combination of outside and inside pressure, you're crazy. Everyone has a boss or others they are accountable to.
They dont care. Guys was flying banners for 2 years begging to fire golden and they didn't. They didn't fire golden until that clemson *** whooping and the money people said pull the trigger.

The bot are fine with the people that are running things. They obviously approved of no coaching search and giving the job to diaz. Nothing is changing no matter what fans do until the money people decide they want to do something.

Advertisement
All the mealy mouthed badasses polluting this board incessantly for the past 48 hours can't come up with a measly $495 to fly a banner. This is possibly the most pathetic display I've ever seen of people putting their money where there mouths are. Too funny and ridiculously sad at the same time.

I'd think 495 would be chump change for the success stories we have here

Competent coaching would not put us in those situations. We are better than every team we have played. We have been out coached.

jackbenimble,

It doesn't matter which UM coach was at the helm, UM has played down to thier competition for decades.

Signed,

Peruche

They dont care. Guys was flying banners for 2 years begging to fire golden and they didn't. They didn't fire golden until that clemson *** whooping and the money people said pull the trigger.

The bot are fine with the people that are running things. They obviously approved of no coaching search and giving the job to diaz. Nothing is changing no matter what fans do until the money people decide they want to do something.

Been saying this for days.

Here is a fact, we couldn't buy out Diaz right now unless........one of the big fish stepped up to the plate. We couldn't pay Temple unless.......one of the big fish, actually several in that instance, stepped up to the plate. Diaz was their guy, popular with everyone down.

Big donors are good with their money. That's why they have it in the first place. They don't give a crap about your banners, your whining, or anything. They move when they want to. They won't move on anything right now.

So suck it up butter cups. Act like you have a shred of masculinity. All the crying, nobody is happy with the way the ball has bounced lately, won't do a **** thing. Nobody with the money is ponying up the coin to fire people at this point. That would essentially mean the power people would be firing themselves while ponying up the money for the next set.

Advertisement
Above is the company I called and the quote is 495$ and they’ll fly between 6:15 to 6:45 or 6:30 to 7:00pm. They have to leave at 7 due to a game rule that all flights must be finished an hour before the game starts. We get 50 characters including spaces so we can really call out everyone in the athletic dept. so what do you think guys, are we gonna do it or puss out? Gofundme is made, are we gonna put our money where our mouth is? I donated 50$. We just need 8 more people to donate 50$ each and we’re flying the plane.

seen enough to support the banner

Advertisement
How about this guys? Save the U, fire Strawley, James & hire a real AD! That’s exactly 50 characters. Sound good? Do I start the gofundme?
Nah, the university will put a couple of stooges in place. The program is dead and has been for over a decade

I’ve said it more times then I can count and it’s on the go fund me page. The banner with say “Save the U, fire James, Strawley & Hire a real AD” so can we count on you to donate? We’re almost there!

Too awkward. Change it to this and I will donate:

“UM bowl season:. Time to flush Blake James and Jen Strawley”

Advertisement
Back