Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

Advertisement
Im not gonna sit here and try to defend Manny's performance thus far, but get a life.

Exactly. Biggest loser thing to do IMO..

It's funny because these are the same fans who wanted Butch but are to young to remember the banners flying over the OB that wanted Butch fired.

Advertisement
Exactly. Biggest loser thing to do IMO..

It's funny because these are the same fans who wanted Butch but are to young to remember the banners flying over the OB that wanted Butch fired.
I was in the OB when that banner flew, different time and era. This AD is an *** clown who has zero balls and needs to go.

Too awkward. Change it to this and I will donate:

“UM bowl season:. Time to flush Blake James and Jen Strawley”
Ok I like that too, is that 50 characters? Remember that’s the max we get and that includes spaces between words.

I was in the OB when that banner flew, different time and era. This AD is an *** clown who has zero balls and needs to go.

We're not talking about the AD. If you guys want to fly a banner for the AD go ahead. I'm just pointing out the fact that we have some of the dumbest fans in CFB and they haven't changed since Butch was here.

We're not talking about the AD. If you guys want to fly a banner for the AD go ahead. I'm just pointing out the fact that we have some of the dumbest fans in CFB and they haven't changed since Butch was here.
lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Too awkward. Change it to this and I will donate:

“UM bowl season:. Time to flush Blake James and Jen Strawley”
Ok brother, to fit it into 50 characters it needs to say “UM bowl season, time to flush James & Strawley”. Sound good my friend? Anything you can donate would be greatly appreciated as we are so close to our goal.

"Pawn the chain for a real Athletic Director #FIRE-BLAKE-JAMES"

"Did someone steal the turnover chain? #FIRE-BLAKE-BAKER"

"Miami Hurricanes are tanking for Urban Meyer"

"The U is competing for championships since 2013, Oh Wait... #FIRE-BLAKE-JAMES"

"Director of Pathetic since 2013, Resign! #BlakeJames"

"Blake James your time is up, Fix it NOW or this continues #SaveTheU"

"Patient since July, 1 2004! ACC championships won since, 0! TheTrendContinues"

"We are Moral Victory U, Celebrating effort since 2013 #FireBlakeJames

"If this is embarrassing, so is 0 ACC championships since 2004 #SaveTheU"

"Today's message: WIN now and this goes away, No more patience #FIRE-BLAKE-JAMES

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back