Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

Hmmm...
Howard Schnellenberger, 1979: Miami loses to Florida A&M — The Rattlers were I-AA national champions the season before, and the Canes would finish 5-6, but this was still viewed as a huge upset.
Howard knew how to recruit, dummy. Revolutionized it even.

Advertisement
Pump the breaks... so what I’m hearing is Alonzo high Smith from the browns (who have trashed their organization by hiring a new coach every year and making the HC job a grave) is our answer to Blake James and will also start that trend here in Miami by getting rid of Diaz year 1... and this is our best solution moving forward? CIS be crazy... we flying banners less then 12 months coming from a team that had no fight, to a team that has fought and could be 7-0 (every game has come down to 1-2 plays in the 4th qt)... listen I don’t think these games should have come down to 1-2 plays in 4th qt and that’s on Diaz, but bros, if we start firing coaches every year we are destined to end up with terrible coaches, no vision to sell recruits and might as well fold up the tents
Lmao what a porst

Howard knew how to recruit, dummy.
You are so full of Sh*t... wear the googles you want to wear And identify as you wish. Allow that to give you the perspective you want to see...
3D5CDD47-6CFA-4915-AABB-4C4DD56E6266.jpeg

Or take an objective look at successful college coaches:

You are so full of Sh*t... wear the googles you want to wear And identify as you wish. Allow that to give you the perspective you want to see... View attachment 100142

Or take an objective look at successful college coaches:

You're right. Saban can't recruit. Dabo can't recruit. Howard was the worst recruiter of all time. Manny is just the GOAT in waiting.

Take your pumpkins and shove them up your ***

Advertisement
You're right. Saban can't recruit. Dabo can't recruit. Howard was the worst recruiter of all time. Manny is just the GOAT in waiting.

Somebody must identify as a poor ol basketball trying to be a pumpkin... I hope wE can find some gender ambiguous restrooms for you

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back