Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the **** did a pro Diaz banner fly for the GTech game???
Because some @$$hole on here called the banner company pretending to be me and changed the banner. But like I said the banner company is flying the true banner for us free of charge as an apology for being scammed and security measures have been taken to make sure that doesn’t happen again. That’s why our banner will fly for the Louisville game now.

Word is you’re a ****** con man too
I assure you sir, the true banner flies for the Louisville game and I know those are just words now and you have no reason to believe me but it will fly. And hopefully when it does you’ll be giving me an apology for “con man” comment.

Because some @$$hole on here called the banner company pretending to be me and changed the banner. But like I said the banner company is flying the true banner for us free of charge as an apology for being scammed and security measures have been taken to make sure that doesn’t happen again. That’s why our banner will fly for the Louisville game now.
adios (2).jpg

Pump the breaks... so what I’m hearing is Alonzo high Smith from the browns (who have trashed their organization by hiring a new coach every year and making the HC job a grave) is our answer to Blake James and will also start that trend here in Miami by getting rid of Diaz year 1... and this is our best solution moving forward? CIS be crazy... we flying banners less then 12 months coming from a team that had no fight, to a team that has fought and could be 7-0 (every game has come down to 1-2 plays in the 4th qt)... listen I don’t think these games should have come down to 1-2 plays in 4th qt and that’s on Diaz, but bros, if we start firing coaches every year we are destined to end up with terrible coaches, no vision to sell recruits and might as well fold up the tents

Advertisement
Advertisement
As opposed to hiring terrible coaches every couple years?
Diaz at lest has vision and passion, and proven past record of addressing weaknesses and making them strengths on defense... so is he willing to adjust and make changes here? I think he does... he may need to upgrade some coaches but as far as some proven success in being able to implement a vision and passion like he did in defense allows me to give him time to do that as a HC...

Diaz at lest has vision and passion, and proven past record of addressing weaknesses and making them strengths on defense... so is he willing to adjust and make changes here? I think he does... he may need to upgrade some coaches but as far as some proven success in being able to implement a vision and passion like he did in defense allows me to give him time to do that as a HC...
Diaz and his staff can't even recruit and you're talking about vision and the future. This is the best team talent-wise he will ever have and using slurper logic, he is 1-2 plays in the 4th from losing to cmu at home.

Advertisement
I assure you sir, the true banner flies for the Louisville game and I know those are just words now and you have no reason to believe me but it will fly. And hopefully when it does you’ll be giving me an apology for “con man” comment.

fair enough

Diaz and his staff can't even recruit and you're talking about vision and the future. This is the best team talent-wise he will ever have and using slurper logic, he is 1-2 plays in the 4th from losing to cmu at home.
Well when nick saban decides to leave Alabama for Miami and loses 6 like his first year at bama or dabo leaves and loses 5 like his first year we will Fire them too?

Well when nick saban decides to leave Alabama for Miami and loses 6 like his first year at bama or dabo leaves and loses 5 like his first year we will Fire them too?
Both those guys were monster recruiters and one had already won a title. Any other poor comparisons to make?

Both those guys were monster recruiters and one had already won a title. Any other poor comparisons to make?
Hmmm...
Howard Schnellenberger, 1979: Miami loses to Florida A&M — The Rattlers were I-AA national champions the season before, and the Canes would finish 5-6, but this was still viewed as a huge upset.

Advertisement
Back