Does Likens feel pressure from fanbase?

I asked why wasn't he aware. That's assuming he wasn't aware dummy. Its an open ended question and legit. If was aware and this is the end result then he needs to do something different.
Huh, I wonder if opening up the WR position was such a thing.

Nah, cant be.

Advertisement
If you cannot hold college seniors accountable for their actions, youre a ******* idiot.

They are old enough to understand the concept of extra work. Coaches in the NFL wont run after you and remind you to get an extra lift in.

LMAO. So now you talking about what NFL coaches do. You don't even know what pee-wee coaches do boss gtfoh.

It's this simple... if likens knew these guys were doing the bare min. He needed to get in they face plain and simple. If they continue such behavior you slowly phase them out. If he was unaware that they were doing the bare min. That's even worse.

A coach isn't gonna follow you around all day everyday but yea its his job to keep tabs on guys or just phase they *** out. You don't keep rewarding guys with playing time. That's on liking. Get with the frosh say hey after study hall meet me here ect etc or have another guy do it to avoid NCSA issues theres ways around that.

Oh man, people on a sports forum know? Omg, what an incredible person you are!

Everyone, stand up for this man and applaud him being a ******* idiot!
1603988046321.gif

i do wonder if fans take into account the lack of spring and summer for a lot of these players playing in a new offense along with a brand new O staff that got to work with these kids for a total of four days during the time of year you do an install.

that has zero to do with effort

Advertisement
. So now you talking about what NFL coaches do. You don't even know what pee-wee coaches do boss gtfoh
Oh and you know, with your expertise on tailgating.

It's this simple... if likens knew these guys were doing the bare min. He needed to get in they face plain and simple. If they continue such behavior you slowly phase them out. If he was unaware that they were doing the bare min. That's even worse
Like opening up the WR position?

LMAO. So now you talking about what NFL coaches do. You don't even know what pee-wee coaches do boss gtfoh.

It's this simple... if likens knew these guys were doing the bare min. He needed to get in they face plain and simple. If they continue such behavior you slowly phase them out. If he was unaware that they were doing the bare min. That's even worse.

A coach isn't gonna follow you around all day everyday but yea its his job to keep tabs on guys or just phase they *** out. You don't keep rewarding guys with playing time. That's on liking. Get with the frosh say hey after study hall meet me here ect etc or have another guy do it to avoid NCSA issues theres ways around that.
It’s been 6 games..maybe likens can check the waiver wire..these are sum of the most retarded takes ive seen on here..phase guys out after 6 games..

You still don't get it. Open up the position? You sound like a 5-7 type b. I hope your last name really isn't Hogan. You're a disgrace.
And you keep proving to me that you are too ******* stupid to even read and comprehend.

Go to another tailgate.

Advertisement
Oh and you know, with your expertise on tailgating.

Like opening up the WR position?
Saying and doing isn't the same ......Who's getting slowly phased out? Words don't means chit it's actions. That's why you need to stay in this world, the world of words.

It’s been 6 games..maybe likens can check the waiver wire..these are sum of the most retarded takes ive seen on here..phase guys out after 6 games..

Why wait? I'm willing to bet the process has already started if he's worth anything.

Let me remind you..these hot takes come after pope made a contested catch for the first time since 7v7 in Hs..Wiggins made a hands catch on the sidelines..a maligned sr who y’all called to benched had 170..the group had its best performance..and y’all *****ing about a post game quote

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wreck Asslee is the one who should be feeling heat for not cracking the 20-point mark 2 of the last 3 weeks. Our playbook consists of poorly executed inside zone, zone read, 4 verticals, bubble screen, and whatever gimmick plays (to his credit they usually work) Asslee draws up during practice.

Wreck Asslee is the one who should be feeling heat for not cracking the 20-point mark 2 of the last 3 weeks. Our playbook consists of poorly executed inside zone, zone read, 4 verticals, bubble screen, and whatever gimmick plays (to his credit they usually work) Asslee draws up during practice.
“Great poster”

Advertisement
Back