Does Likens feel pressure from fanbase?

Advertisement
If you thought a WR coach would make a world of difference from underachieving group and Garin justice along with a spread would make this oline worlds better your a **** fool..hence a lot on CIS thought just this. Conclusion: CIS is cesspool of **** fools
This is all we heard. Hire spread coaches who will scheme to mask player weaknesses.

Advertisement
That's stuff you learn in high school about competition, maybe even earlier. In college, if you could flip the switch we used to call it, "The gift of snap," but very few people have the natural ability for that, one of the few guys I know who did, had a six year career with the Cowboys and 3 Super Bowls. The rest of us were competitors who had to work our asses off for it. I played a long while ago, but I played with the type guys who really understood it was a team sport, and when you stepped on to that field you didn't dare let your team down.

Likens gets a pass this year. Didn’t have a real off-season with the group and he didn’t recruit a single one of them. Don’t like ragging on the players, but IMO outside of Wiggins they have improved from last year...that’s how bad they were.

I think people forget how bad we were on offense last year. Outside of king and subtracting Osborn and DJ it’s basically the same group

Advertisement
That’s how Likens always has been. I watched a ton of interviews from previous stops when we hired him.

Fans always underestimate how long it actually takes to develop a player and/or break them of their former habits. This isn't Xbox, it's not as simple as handing the controller over to someone else. Any coach in their first season should almost always get a free pass. I don't care if it's a coordinator or position coach. This is not a microwavable process.

Advertisement
Fans always underestimate how long it actually takes to develop a player and/or break them of their former habits. This isn't Xbox, it's not as simple as handing the controller over to someone else. Any coach in their first season should almost always get a free pass. I don't care if it's a coordinator or position coach. This is not a microwavable process.

Especially someone that has a lifetime of bad habits, and might have a deeply entrenched bad attitude.

One mistake I think that’s made with wide receivers, and I’m not just saying this about Miami but by a lot of schools, if that just because guys are seven on seven heroes, doesn’t mean that they’re necessarily football players

He shouldn’t none of these dudes are his guys. He’s brining in a good WR class so let’s see if he can develop the guys already here and see what his guys that come in bring

Advertisement
TrumpCane doesn't approve of looting Hecht, how about looting the guy who took people's money and told his cousin to drive the BangBus around with some wording on it
Where tf is that guy now?? We need 2020 30 for 30 on this. “What if I told you that sometimes..”

Completely agree. That’s how I feel with Justice and Likens. Likens is dealing with Stubblefield’s and Dugan’s habits that were taught.

Advertisement
Back