Does Likens feel pressure from fanbase?

i certainly understand when someone says they are who they are. If nothing has changed under 3 coaches maybe they just aren’t great. But I don’t understand how lack of effort can’t be held against the coaching staff. If you aren’t performing during games, and your coaches see you aren’t putting in any work to change that, they are liable for letting you off the hook.

Advertisement
i do wonder if fans take into account the lack of spring and summer for a lot of these players playing in a new offense along with a brand new O staff that got to work with these kids for a total of four days during the time of year you do an install.
That **** don’t stop you from being able to run a **** route at full speed! Even if you don’t know wtf you doing you should at least run the route at full speed and try and beat your guy! Our guys just lack the killer instinct. We need some diva WRs that want the rock every down and think they’re open every down. I would rather have those guys than these soft ahss ninjas we with.

Wreck Asslee is the one who should be feeling heat for not cracking the 20-point mark 2 of the last 3 weeks. Our playbook consists of poorly executed inside zone, zone read, 4 verticals, bubble screen, and whatever gimmick plays (to his credit they usually work) Asslee draws up during practice.
Change the team.

Change the team.
Are you sticking up for Asslee? Tell me why.

UAB - 3 yards and a cloud of dust game plan
LOU - multiple walk-in TDs off blowed coverage
FSU - impressive but injuries to key defenders
CLEM - no adjustments made, barely 200 yards
****T - multiple easy TDs but otherwise dull
UVA - really poor despite a nice game from King

To be fair, majority of the deep balls have been under thrown. King did a better job passing vs UVA.

Advertisement

Sure, when we win easily its against **** teams, when we struggle we suck.

Change the team. You are pathetic.

Fans always underestimate how long it actually takes to develop a player and/or break them of their former habits. This isn't Xbox, it's not as simple as handing the controller over to someone else. Any coach in their first season should almost always get a free pass. I don't care if it's a coordinator or position coach. This is not a microwavable process.
Say this a little bit louder good sir!

Imagine thinking the walk in TDs he schemed you are somehow not impressive. He set up those TDs threw his playcalling.

Advertisement
Again bruh..u sound unaware flat out dumb

Stfu. If a coach saw you down and even mailing it in he would defiantly say something to you even if it was just one time. Most coaches care if your worth a dam. Maybe you ***** sucked so they didn't give a **** regardless of what you did.

Bottom line is if a player saw a player mailing it in they ain't gonna let said player just go by the way side without saying something atleast once unless your a POS on the coach is.

Imagine thinking the walk in TDs he schemed you are somehow not impressive. He set up those TDs threw his playcalling.
Smh you thinking way to deep for CIS. Lashlee has schemed up every big play I recall. All schemed up and set up...the only ones I can think of where a Dude was making a play was Mallory vs Louisville (called back) Mallory first play last game and Brevin RAC vs Louisville

Take a knee, rok

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fans always underestimate how long it actually takes to develop a player and/or break them of their former habits. This isn't Xbox, it's not as simple as handing the controller over to someone else. Any coach in their first season should almost always get a free pass. I don't care if it's a coordinator or position coach. This is not a microwavable process.
I feel like you have a great insight as to why our upper class WRs aren’t living up to expectations. your response in the Harley quote thread about “Cooney’s Boys” not working hard and getting a pass. It would make sense since Pope or Wiggins have yet to look like they’ve taken anything seriously. They still look like they did 1 first day they stepped on campus.

lots of people have talent. The good to great ones out work you, as well as, having more talent than you

I feel like you have a great insight as to why our upper class WRs aren’t living up to expectations. your response in the Harley quote thread about “Cooney’s Boys” not working hard and getting a pass. It would make sense since Pope or Wiggins have yet to look like they’ve taken anything seriously. They still look like they did 1 first day they stepped on campus.

lots of people have talent. The good to great ones out work you, as well as, having more talent than you

Or they may have low football talent ceiling to begin with. Low high school production, but 7 on 7 superstars: sometimes, just sometimes, those guys don’t turn out to be superstars, or even very good football players.

Advertisement
Back