Does Likens feel pressure from fanbase?

smh. have you played any Div.1 sport? any sports at all? its not unreasonable for some to ask why isnt a postion coiach aware of what guys are doing during football related activities and in their spare time. Asking how come he wasnt aware that they were doing the bare minimum is a legit question.
I question if you have ever played any sport, because the nonsense that you are writing is insane.

Advertisement
See once again you sound dumb and ignorant. Likens has produced NFL WR recently and in his past..this is not madden or NCAA. You can’t make guys make plays. You can’t make guys put in the extra work. A guy like KJ coming from where he came from in HS(doubted) out of south Florida, gets a chance at Buffalo and developed those habits. That’s on the player, not the coach. The common denominator with this WR groups inconsistency is not a coach. Especially after 6 games..and the timing of this argument make zero sense given the performance the WRs had this past week..again y’all sound unaware and ignorant asf for first, reading too much into Harley quote that I can guarantee was relayed to them by the fckin coach the previous week leading up to game that y’all are questioning.

You can kill that develop an NFL wr or two bs cause if you wanna blame Harley and those for sucking and then you have to give most of the credit to the guy who he supposedly developed into a NFL wr. What I'm saying is he should have been aware that these clowns were doing the bare min. To suggest otherwise makes you the fool.

You can kill that develop an NFL wr or two bs cause if you wanna blame Harley and those for sucking and then you have to give most of the credit to the guy who he supposedly developed into a NFL wr. What I'm saying is he should have been aware that these clowns were doing the bare min. To suggest otherwise makes you the fool.
How the **** do you know that he wasnt aware?

smh. have you played any Div.1 sport? any sports at all? its not unreasonable for some to ask why isnt a postion coiach aware of what guys are doing during football related activities and in their spare time. Asking how come he wasnt aware that they were doing the bare minimum is a legit question.
Yeah I played D-2 baseball. And when I got in a slump I didn’t blame the ******* hitting coach or anybody else. I didn’t look for my coach to tell me I NEEDED TO PUT IN extra TWORK. Not at the college level. Either u put in the extra work or you don’t. But your performance come game day better be adequate or you’ll get passed up quick.

Again y’all hanging a single quote that most likely came from the position coaches mouth telling them their performances have been unacceptable and they need to put in extra work. Hence the open comp the week leading up to the game..a position coach should not be on your *** to do the extra ****. That’s personal responsibility and player accountability. Especially at this level.

Now a new WR coach with the resume to back him comes in to coach the same underachieving group and y’all complaining that they are still inconsistent after 6 games..coming off their best performance of the szn..y’all ******* weird.

I question if you have ever played any sport, because the nonsense that you are writing is insane.

Dumb *** post. You'd only question my post if you've never played a sport on any level.

I've met people on this board at grassy tailgates way back in early 2000's so u can miss me with your ignorant *** response buddy.

Advertisement
Again..where do u think Harley heard that message from?? Ever thought that’s y there was a open comp the week leading up to game by the coach?? U know tryin to motivate that room to do more???

Dumb *** post. You'd only question my post if you've never played a sport on any level.

I've met people on this board at grassy tailgates way back in early 2000's so u can miss me with your ignorant *** response buddy.
Oh man, you met people on tailgates. Congrats on that achievement!

You are still a ******* idiot.

Yeah I played D-2 baseball. And when I got in a slump I didn’t blame the ******* hitting coach or anybody else. I didn’t look for my coach to tell me I NEEDED TO PUT IN extra TWORK. Not at the college level. Either u put in the extra work or you don’t. But your performance come game day better be adequate or you’ll get passed up quick.

Again y’all hanging a single quote that most likely came from the position coaches mouth telling them their performances have been unacceptable and they need to put in extra work. Hence the open comp the week leading up to the game..a position coach should not be on your *** to do the extra ****. That’s personal responsibility and player accountability. Especially at this level.

Now a new WR coach with the resume to back him comes in to coach the same underachieving group and y’all complaining that they are still inconsistent after 6 games..coming off their best performance of the szn..y’all ******* weird.

So you have some semblance of self motivation unlike these guys. That's why he didn't say anything to you. Had you not its his job to throw it in your face.

Advertisement
So you have some semblance of self motivation unlike these guys. That's why he didn't say anything to you. Had you not its his job to throw it in your face.
My point is he didn’t have to say **** too me. Neither should Likens in the middle of the szn. U don’t get to this level without a sense of hard work. For me I’m not buying into coach speak from Harley. Their struggles come from lack of success and confidence.

If you cannot hold college seniors accountable for their actions, youre a ******* idiot.

They are old enough to understand the concept of extra work. Coaches in the NFL wont run after you and remind you to get an extra lift in.
Which is why i said the coach should be held accountable

Advertisement
See once again you sound dumb and ignorant. Likens has produced NFL WR recently and in his past..this is not madden or NCAA. You can’t make guys make plays. You can’t make guys put in the extra work. A guy like KJ coming from where he came from in HS(doubted) out of south Florida, gets a chance at Buffalo and developed those habits. That’s on the player, not the coach. The common denominator with this WR groups inconsistency is not a coach. Especially after 6 games..and the timing of this argument make zero sense given the performance the WRs had this past week..again y’all sound unaware and ignorant asf for first, reading too much into Harley quote that I can guarantee was relayed to them by the fckin coach the previous week leading up to game that y’all are questioning.
Again you are quoting his resume...which means NOTHING in Miami

lol this is dumb. no the receivers aren't his fault. hes been here since Jan and hasn't had a spring or summer to work w them. blame the evaluator that brought them in (hint hes at FSU ******** up their room)
I don't disagree that Dugans should receive blame for these evaluations; however, Cooney shouldn't get a free pass. Wiggins and Pope are his recruits as much as Dugans.

You guys are delusional. We are nerds who post on a college football team's forum and we know every position coach. The average fan who actually spends money on the program has no ******* clue who Likens is or what a WR coach even does.
Of course he doesn't "feel pressure from the fanbase".

Advertisement
Oh man, you met people on tailgates. Congrats on that achievement!

You are still a ******* idiot.

Not on tailgates, at tailgates chief. There's a difference. The point is people here know I've played sports before b and I hope your last name isn't Hogan. dam shame if it is.

Not on tailgates, at tailgates chief. There's a difference. The point is people here know I've played sports before b and I hope your last name isn't Hogan. dam shame if it is.
Oh man, people on a sports forum know? Omg, what an incredible person you are!

Everyone, stand up for this man and applaud him being a ******* idiot!

Advertisement
Back