Does Dave Hyde know anything?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• 81EF6765-F6ED-43BD-A47A-48BE052EBADA.gif
    81EF6765-F6ED-43BD-A47A-48BE052EBADA.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
If we end up with Manny here I might be done with Cane football after 60+ years.

I’ve been through this sHT so many times with Miami hiring coaches that had no business being here that I’ve about had my fill.

You want a coach better than Manny…there’s like 125 P5 schools and I’d wager a bet that 75+ of them are better than Manny.it’s not just a Mario,Kiffen or Manny type thing…

I want Zurich cause he won’t be bullied into hiring Mario or anyone else but you can believe with his past success if he calls any coach is gonna pick up the phone and listen cause they know he will give them what they need to succeed.

We will find out just how much of Frenks “ we’re gonna make a huge investment to get Miami athletics back to the top “ bull**** is real here in the next 24-48 hrs.You will know at that point just how much of this is true or is the same old Miami lazy *** bull****.

Will be interesting…it would have been a late shoot down though…
What's up JP, anything to the rumors of Matt Coyle at Minnesota? Any interest? Or Radakovich? If you had to take a best guess, who are the top three currently. Speaking realistically. Thanks.

Advertisement
He better change his name to Liván Cifuentes if he wants this job...
Bob revving up the engines again to get back into coaching by coaching OU in the bowl game…says a lot about Riley’s staff when they’d rather bring in a coach that hasn’t coached in 4-5 years as opposed to putting a coordinator or asst. in charge that at least know whose on the team..😂

Advertisement
imagine another school hiring a former alum with zero experience for AD. only at Miami.
No freaking shi.! What exactly are Alonzo's and Gino's AD credentials? WTF? Don't give me NFL front office BS. That has nothing to do with being a big time AD and a P5 school. This is totally falling back. Sure hope it's someone else.

Skip Bertman wasn't an LSU alum though
No disrespect but that is just a dumb comment.

He was the baseball coach for 20+ years and won 5 national titles.

How does being an alum have absolutely anything to do with it? He was a baseball coach with no AD experience and hired two national championship winning coaches (Saban and Miles).

Advertisement
Back