Does Culture Flowe from Geography?

Maybe someone should ask Mike what he considered east coast.

You do know the measure of east/west is longitude right ? And Miami is literally on the coast .. I think it’s clear what east coast means .. now mike could be trolling, but that’s besides the fact that Miami is on the east coast and falls into the category, more so than UGA or Clemson

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s more east coast than Miami. If you were being honest with yourself, who do you really think Mike was talking about? I don’t know if any powerhouse schools on the east coast? Unless Mike is a moron and considers Clemson, Georgia, Miami east coast. Maybe Penn St?
Why would he be a moron for considering three clearly east coast locations to be east coast...
I’ll make this simple: Florida is on the east coast of the US, Georgia also is, South Carolina is as well. Buy a map and it can help you a lot.

Advertisement
This why u cant put too much stock in these rankings. Jimbo facetiming them like its some P*ssy he tryna set up. Yall don't think he can get them to bump his kids rankings ups???
I got criticized for talking smack about Ivins being a plant and I know that’s an emotional exaggeration.
But what violation is a staff committing if they break off some reporter for info?

I got criticized for talking smack about Ivins being a plant and I know that’s an emotional exaggeration.
But what violation is a staff committing if they break off some reporter for info?

Not criticizing or calling it a violation I'm just saying you would be crazy if u think these rankings aren't extremely biased.

That's debatable. You hit a certain part and it's the South. Hence the name of the country group Florida Georgia Line.

Hahaha, not to derail the thread, but I went to high school with Brian, he's one year younger than I am and we grew up playing sports together and against each other. He is not "South" or "Southern". He grew up in Ormond Beach and wore a puka shell necklace in HS at times. No twang when he spoke like he has now.

Do not believe this kid is coming. Laying the foundation to be a player for his brother next year, though. Win 10 games and see what happens.

Advertisement
That's debatable. You hit a certain part and it's the South. Hence the name of the country group Florida Georgia Line.

Lmao the name of a country group has nothing to do with anything. There’s country parts of every state. Just know most consider Florida a yankee state.

Some of you are going to be real heartbroken when we win 11 games and still don’t get him

That's not what anyone here has said.

What they're saying is - if we start winning - ten or more games THIS year - and seem to have fun doing it - some of THIS recruiting class may give us a second look - and we'll certainly have the attention of the 2020 recruits.

Legit is LOOKING legit.

Advertisement
That sounds weird about the OVs since he already has one scheduled to Bama

yes but they aren't expecting to get him. Seems like UGA or Clemson. Sewell from Oregon also in play but now most people seem to think he ends up at ORegon with his brother

yes but they aren't expecting to get him. Seems like UGA or Clemson. Sewell from Oregon also in play but now most people seem to think he ends up at ORegon with his brother
Bama not expecting to get the best LB in the country? Times are changing baby lol

They might but, outside of the metro areas Florida is Southern. It just is. Going back even 50 years ago even the majority of Broward County was grass.
Lmao the name of a country group has nothing to do with anything. There’s country parts of every state. Just know most consider Florida a yankee state.
[/QUOTE

Advertisement
I'm sure he was lol. Not doubting you, I was just insinuating once you move past a certain portion of the state Florida is the "South" the proof of it is us always making fun of TTUN calling it "Trailerhassee".
Hahaha, not to derail the thread, but I went to high school with Brian, he's one year younger than I am and we grew up playing sports together and against each other. He is not "South" or "Southern". He grew up in Ormond Beach and wore a puka shell necklace in HS at times. No twang when he spoke like he has now.
[/QUOTE

I don't think anybody is saying he's a lock to sign with us. Just stating that we are in the race for the top LB in the country at a position of need. I like fields leading the recruitment but we don't have a chance unless 1.) Our Defense and LB's ball this year 2.) We win and look good doing so.

Think it's a plus that he has family and etc in the area as well. Also if USC has a good season I think he goes there.

Why would he be a moron for considering three clearly east coast locations to be east coast...
I’ll make this simple: Florida is on the east coast of the US, Georgia also is, South Carolina is as well. Buy a map and it can help you a lot.

Well according to some in this thread Clemson and Georgia aren’t east coast so that just shows you everyone has a different perception of “east coast”

Advertisement
Back