Does Culture Flowe from Geography?

Advertisement
Just like with Darnell Washington, the first thing we have to do is win 10+ game at a minimum. That alone won't seal the deal, obvs, but if we don't show we're closer to 2017 than 2018, it'll be another offseason where we're not even in the discussion for kids like this. Great to see Field has us in this position now, he's doing work. Now the rest is on the team.

Believe it when i see it. Why didn't he visit with his brother? And there has been interviews with non miami sites and it was no mention of miami. It was mainly usc, uga, bama, and clemson being talked about for him.
He said that he tried to come to the paradise camp but hes going to a camp this week (I forgot where exactly) and it would be way too much traveling for him.

Advertisement
He said that he tried to come to the paradise camp but hes going to a camp this week (I forgot where exactly) and it would be way too much traveling for him.
The rivals camp. Avantae williams is there too but maybe flowe doesn't like traveling much.

The rivals camp. Avantae williams is there too but maybe flowe doesn't like traveling much.
Avantae is irrelevant to this since he lives close to the paradise. Can you imagine flying from Cali and back and then fly again for rivals? Tae only has to travel to the rivals camp.

Advertisement
Avantae is irrelevant to this since he lives close to the paradise. Can you imagine flying from Cali and back and then fly again for rivals? Tae only has to travel to the rivals camp.
Didn't really have to go back to cali. I think the camp is in atlanta.

Clemson is in the south.

It’s more east coast than Miami. If you were being honest with yourself, who do you really think Mike was talking about? I don’t know if any powerhouse schools on the east coast? Unless Mike is a moron and considers Clemson, Georgia, Miami east coast. Maybe Penn St?

Advertisement
You act like he was going to drive there? You can’t spend his money or his time for him. That’s still a lot of flying and expenses.
These camps pay for the expenses. I think the problem is that he'd fly to Atlanta from Cali and then to Texas for the Opening, and that doesn't take into account that he'll actually be competing in both places. That's a lot for the kid. Don't blame him.

It’s more east coast than Miami. If you were being honest with yourself, who do you really think Mike was talking about? I don’t know if any powerhouse schools on the east coast? Unless Mike is a moron and considers Clemson, Georgia, Miami east coast. Maybe Penn St?
Maybe he wasn’t being a geography teacher and considers everything that’s on this Coast the right Coast as East. Just like we consider Oregon and Washington to be west coast.

Advertisement
These camps pay for the expenses. I think the problem is that he'd fly to Atlanta from Cali and then to Texas for the Opening, and that doesn't take into account that he'll actually be competing in both places. That's a lot for the kid. Don't blame him.
The camp pays for the kid when the camp starts. Paradise would have been over before this other camp started. So he still would have had to spend money and his ppl.

You act like he was going to drive there? You can’t spend his money or his time for him. That’s still a lot of flying and expenses.
He doesn't have to pay. But like i said he probably doesnt care fot traveling.

Believe it when i see it. Why didn't he visit with his brother? And there has been interviews with non miami sites and it was no mention of miami. It was mainly usc, uga, bama, and clemson being talked about for him.

you know what? I am more than okay with being under the radar with some of these guys. Let them come visit quietly - build relationships quietly. Long way to go here - let Bama, UGA and Clemson fight it out and eliminate one another.

Advertisement
Back