Does Culture Flowe from Geography?

Advertisement
Lol you guys never learn. the staff has felt good on every recruitment that we lost out on and ended up not even top 3.

Thank you letting us know exactly what will happen.

We appreciate you taking this time to help us avoid getting our feelings hurt later and we'll immediately kill this thread and forget this kid even exists.

I don't know if we should believe Flowe or not but if you don't think that his little brother didn't go home and rave about the visit and how "lit" it was and that he needs to have UM on his OV list then you are delusional. I am not saying we are a major player here but nobody should be shocked if he OVs.

Being a major player in this depends solely on us. Do we crap the bed on Aug 24th and let UF donkey stomp us and embarrass us on national TV with everyone watching? (like last year against LSU) Do we lose to disgraceful teams like UVA and Duke again? Do we get stomped in our bowl game again and look lifeless like we don't even want to be there? If all 3 end up happening AGAIN, then yeah..Why the **** would Flowe come here? LOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People get caught up in thinking just because we are getting an official visit that most of us think we are getting him. No that’s not the case BUT it’s a start and you go from there.

I agree with you that most of us realize that point and are glad he is OVing. Now the staff understanding this and not getting caught up with the "feeling like we are in a good spot" mentality is what has been troubling. LB is not a position we can afford to not be all over every capable prospect including plan B types because behind Shaq, Mike, and to an extent Zach; we don't know much.

Yeah Miami isn’t considered “east coast” it is the south. Y’all hyping yourselves up again just to be let down. East coast would be Clemson
So lemme get this straight, Miami(and the rest of SFL), with enough ex-New Yorkers to make a 6th borough called Manhattaqueebrooklonx Island, is considered more to be the South than Clemson?!?! South Carolina?!?! Ok bruh. Take it from a native Miamian with Southern roots, Clemson will NEVER be considered as "East Coast" before Miami. Geographically, Miami is the South but culturally we're our own unique beast. It's an amalgamation of the South, Caribbean and Latin America, and the real East Coast. Personally, I call South Florida America's Caribbean. ****, Nassau and Havana are a lot closer in distance to us than Atlanta or Charlotte. Just gotta go over a lil water is all...

Advertisement
It’s more east coast than Miami. If you were being honest with yourself, who do you really think Mike was talking about? I don’t know if any powerhouse schools on the east coast? Unless Mike is a moron and considers Clemson, Georgia, Miami east coast. Maybe Penn St?

Yes but it's less "coast" than Miami :cool:

If we get 10 wins I think we can get him. He's almost guaranteed to slide in here as a starter.

Advertisement
This is so ******* stupid. Holy ******* ****!

I didn't want to derail the thread but I am not sure where he is even trying to go there. How close is UM campus to the Atlantic Ocean (coast) compared to Clemson? I hadn't even had my coffee yet either.

Advertisement
Back