Does Culture Flowe from Geography?

They might but, outside of the metro areas Florida is Southern. It just is. Going back even 50 years ago even the majority of Broward County was grass.

You just repeated exactly what I said. I know every state has country parts to it. I stated than most consider Florida a yankee state and prefaced that by saying it was an opinion held by most in the south. Idk what you’re arguing

Advertisement
'Miami isn't east coast"

giphy (14).gif

Some of you are going to be real heartbroken when we win 11 games and still don’t get him

Not me. Lol.

This kid isn’t coming. The same people who write off SoFla 5* to bags think we have a chance here? TUH.

He will come visit, but when it boils down to it, we don’t land 5* LBs from the other side of the country as irrelevant as we are in comparison to the other contenders. Truth hurts, but keep dreaming.

Advertisement
Not me. Lol.

This kid isn’t coming. The same people who write off SoFla 5* to bags think we have a chance here? TUH.

He will come visit, but when it boils down to it, we don’t land 5* LBs from the other side of the country as irrelevant as we are in comparison to the other contenders. Truth hurts, but keep dreaming.

In before someone brings up DJ Williams from 20 years ago.

So lemme get this straight, Miami(and the rest of SFL), with enough ex-New Yorkers to make a 6th borough called Manhattaqueebrooklonx Island, is considered more to be the South than Clemson?!?! South Carolina?!?! Ok bruh. Take it from a native Miamian with Southern roots, Clemson will NEVER be considered as "East Coast" before Miami. Geographically, Miami is the South but culturally we're our own unique beast. It's an amalgamation of the South, Caribbean and Latin America, and the real East Coast. Personally, I call South Florida America's Caribbean. ****, Nassau and Havana are a lot closer in distance to us than Atlanta or Charlotte. Just gotta go over a lil water is all...
A man that gets it...

Well according to some in this thread Clemson and Georgia aren’t east coast so that just shows you everyone has a different perception of “east coast”

When is the last time you've looked at a map?

Clemson and Athens are **** near 4 hours from the coast.

I suppose technically east coast because the states are but to say they are and Miami isn't is just ludicrous.

Advertisement
When is the last time you've looked at a map?

Clemson and Athens are **** near 4 hours from the coast.

I suppose technically east coast because the states are but to say they are and Miami isn't is just ludicrous.

Miami is the south.

The kid is interested, at this point that's all you can ask for. Next we
Some of you are going to be real heartbroken when we win 11 games and still don’t get him
Why do you think this? There are some kids that I know for a fact that a school that have done what we've done on the field will not commit to us but if they show us interest, UOV, AND OV I'm going to remain positive until that kid eliminates us from the running. I'm never going to bad mouth a kid for going elsewhere. ****, even if the kid trolls us I still won't. I'm not going to be hurt by it either.

What hurts me is to see the team play like trash which was the case for our offense and ST last year. If we lose to UF and/or FSU I'm going to be sick. If anyone else on our schedule beats us I'm going to be disgusted because a team with our history shouldn't go through a 15+ year stretch of letdowns.

Flowe has interest. It's a plus that he has family here. 10+ wins will help but even with that he's probably going to USC, Clemson, Bama, or GA. It is what it is. Until we start putting together multiple 10+ win years we can expect to lose out on these type of kids but I'm still going to have faith that this kid or the next one might have the mindset like a Brevin Jordan or Lingard.

Advertisement
It can’t be Clemson as they’ve taken a hard stance of ZERO visits with their commitments or prospects

Maryland? Yes I laughed when I thought it too but didn’t Mike say it’s an east coast team you wouldn’t expect?

Believe it when i see it. Why didn't he visit with his brother? And there has been interviews with non miami sites and it was no mention of miami. It was mainly usc, uga, bama, and clemson being talked about for him.
He has visited with his brother... you guys do realize some things stay behind the scenes right?

He has visited with his brother... you guys do realize some things stay behind the scenes right?
Not questioning you, just trying to be clear. So Flowe visited without his little brother a while back, his younger brother just visited for Paradise without him, and you’re saying in addition to that they have also both visited together at some point?

Advertisement
A lot of you are confusing the correlation between having a good-great season with us actually landing Flowe. Nobody is saying that. At least I am not. What I am saying is that we REALLY aren't in it if we go 7-6/8-5/9-4. The only way you are even at the table is through a good product on the field and that goes for 90% of the kids still left on our big board.

If you don't believe that, then lets just start the "PropJoe Special" thread back up and start unearthing 2-3* diamond in the rough types and hope for the best. (shrugs). No shade PropJoe btw.

Dog you know how this gone go. You know that dude isn't coming here.
Haha. I can see the way you see it. Us and national recruits right this second I have my doubts. But I do know this kid loves us. We gotta make **** easy on these kids though if we want them to break that trend. IM NOT SAYING HE COMES HERE. But we do have a **** good shot. Right now that's all we can ask for. If we were doing our job on the field consistently that arguement with national kids would be entirely different with atleast 5 of them that I can think of.

Advertisement
Back