Does anyone disagree? The University of Miami does not care about winning in football, basketball, or baseball.

Disagree. The administration may not care to win at all costs. They consider themselves an elite private academic institution, and not a football factory school. The two are not mutually exclusive. Miami can have a top football program and maintain their academic integrity. They have yet to make the correct choices to accomplish this goal.
someone may want to let the administration know that their elite private institution has been passed by Ufag and see what they have to say about that. But yea i agree you can have both

Advertisement
Dog this program is *** sauce level right now. We have dropped so far i look at us and see like a Maryland type of program. I dont look at us as an elite program anymore.....there 1st tier 2nd tier and then 3rd 4th 5th

We are like in that 3rd tier level and for us thats bad.

But the admin dont care ever since joining the acc they get the ac money they dont give a ****. They pretend to care to fool the fans into thinking they do to keep getting your money. Enough is enough they been lying for almost 20 years.

20 years of bad football has our logo even looking weak af. I see the browns logo im like its the browns....i see the Pats logo in like respect u know what ypur getting. This admin has damaged our image something almost impossible to do they have achieved.

Last edited:
Dog this program is *** sauce level right now. We have dropped so far i look at us and see like a Maryland type of program. I dont look at us as an elite program anymore.....there 1st tier 2nd tier and then 3rd 4th 5th

We are like in that 3rd tier level and for us thats bad.

But the admin dont care ever since joining the acc they get the ac money they dont give a ****. They pretend to care to fool the fans into thinking they do to keep getting your money. Enough is enough they been lying for almost 20 years.

20 years of bad football has our logo even looking weak af. I see the browns logo im like its the browns....i see the Pats logo in like respect u know what ypur getting. This admin has damaged our image something almost impossible to do they have achieved.
D, i asked in another thread, or maybe this one, I just wonder is there anybody in current admin that has been there since our heyday when we were kickin it. I would sure like to hear their prospective if there is, you ?

D, i asked in another thread, or maybe this one, I just wonder is there anybody in current admin that has been there since our heyday when we were kickin it. I would sure like to hear their prospective if there is, you ?
I know there was one guy during the hiring process who was the only vocal guy that wanted Butch because he wanted to win at all costs. Think it was a big time donor not sure someone probably knows more. The admin listened to players think about that.....former players whos jobs were to play not coach. U cant ask them what the **** do they know.......i wouldnt mind a saban coaching tree guy at this point. Someone smart intelligant level headed.....thing is we have to want to win up top all the way through. Every leader from admin BOT HC Prez have to want to win at all costs and have to dish put the money for it. The recruiting budget has to be on par with the sec as well. Different time man......its like we are the 80's mafia and never adapted

Advertisement
In football, we have father and son creating the problems that prevent winning.
In basketball, we have father and son creating the problems that prevent winning.
In baseball, we have a son of the program's biggest booster that is likely creating the problems that prevent winning.

This leads me to the conclusion that the President, the BOT and certainly the AD simply have different goals for these teams than do the fans. It appears that so long as there are no major scandals, and revenues cover the costs, they are happy to be slightly above average in the respective sport. They want a family enviornment and do not want the stress of trying to be a champion. I now know that I will not see any more championships during my lifetime. It is sad, because for one night, at the Rock beating the domers, it felt like the old days crushing people in the OB.

For basketball, you spelled FBI wrong.

Since Richt arrived we have more or less the same or better record than USC, Texas, Auburn, Tennessee, Florida, FSU, UCLA, Texas A&M, Michigan and Oregon.

Nearly all of them has recruited more or less the same or better than us.

Do they not care about winning either?
Most of those tesms have hired another coach since richt arrived here.

Trustees give millions of dollars of their own money to the University and often specifically the athletic department to not care about winning.

Yup, that makes a ton of sense.

Jon Vilma is a trustee. Why don't you ask him if he cares about winning football games?

Advertisement
Since Richt arrived we have more or less the same or better record than USC, Texas, Auburn, Tennessee, Florida, FSU, UCLA, Texas A&M, Michigan and Oregon.

Nearly all of them has recruited more or less the same or better than us.

Do they not care about winning either?

Exactly! Now compare those salaries!

Agree. When Miami was a rich kid party school and was known for sports it's mattered. Once they went to the ivy league aka Duke of the south ********* it all changed.

Advertisement
I know there was one guy during the hiring process who was the only vocal guy that wanted Butch because he wanted to win at all costs. Think it was a big time donor not sure someone probably knows more. The admin listened to players think about that.....former players whos jobs were to play not coach. U cant ask them what the **** do they know.......i wouldnt mind a saban coaching tree guy at this point. Someone smart intelligant level headed.....thing is we have to want to win up top all the way through. Every leader from admin BOT HC Prez have to want to win at all costs and have to dish put the money for it. The recruiting budget has to be on par with the sec as well. Different time man......its like we are the 80's mafia and never adapted
agree, they do enough just to pacify us, no more. It starts at the top thats true, and i think we're about to the point those high ups need to decide if they wanna play ball or not. I just figured they may be some of those trustees who were here when we were good and could inform these new idiots what having a badass football team will actually do for the institution, they can use Ufaggotts as an example, they have literally blown by us at everything, we cant even play our private education card anymore, now that should be the final straw right there

well yall have to admit this, if they were being graded on their performance on their athletics, its an epic fail, as compared to where we were. Also of note here before anybody jumps my *** about academia, we have fallen below Ufag, yep thats right, and that has been a big pull for us for years and years, so, they have not only failed in sports but academia as well.
Question for you local alums, is there anybody still up top that was there when we had an empire going ? could be these new uppers just have no idea

No, no one. I specifically remember a BOT resigning when Donna was hired and he specifically told me that would be the end of Hurricanes football. I thought he was just an angry disgruntled old man, but maybe he knew something. That was 2002 or 2003

Advertisement
Donna shalala's goal was to make the university more publicly recognizable than the sports programs. She did it by bringing one up...

...and the others down.

In football, we have father and son creating the problems that prevent winning.
In basketball, we have father and son creating the problems that prevent winning.
In baseball, we have a son of the program's biggest booster that is likely creating the problems that prevent winning.

This leads me to the conclusion that the President, the BOT and certainly the AD simply have different goals for these teams than do the fans. It appears that so long as there are no major scandals, and revenues cover the costs, they are happy to be slightly above average in the respective sport. They want a family enviornment and do not want the stress of trying to be a champion. I now know that I will not see any more championships during my lifetime. It is sad, because for one night, at the Rock beating the domers, it felt like the old days crushing people in the OB.

SPOT ON

Advertisement
Back