Does anyone actually want Golden to be hired somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
golden sucks, you're a homosexual and golden should be fired.

You don't like Golden and you have homophobia and you think others need to suffer. What else should we know about you?

you're ***

That would be of a huge surprise to me, but unfortunately for you that is not the case. But since you are using the word *** like you are, I am assuming you are anywhere from 14-17 years old. If not, then I'll be surprised.

you're ***.

Advertisement
golden sucks, you're a homosexual and golden should be fired.

You don't like Golden and you have homophobia and you think others need to suffer. What else should we know about you?

you're ***

That would be of a huge surprise to me, but unfortunately for you that is not the case. But since you are using the word *** like you are, I am assuming you are anywhere from 14-17 years old. If not, then I'll be surprised.

you're ***.

So the answer is yes. Thank you. ;)

you're ***

you're ***.

So the answer is yes. Thank you. ;)

you're ***.

hope OP gets hit by a bus. **** you & Goldens livelihood. Hows that?

Wow! So much immaturity in this thread. Golden could go winless next season and he still wouldn't be the problem. It's fans like the ones in this thread that are killing Miami.

Advertisement
i don't. i would much rather him lose the final three games of the season and be fired than win out and be hired by someone else.

i hope this used cars salesman never gets a head coaching position again. i'm not going to root for someone currently ******** us to get another 3-4 year gig somewhere else.
Great point. I don't want someone to hire him. Miami isn't a stepping stone job for other colleges

Wow! So much immaturity in this thread. Golden could go winless next season and he still wouldn't be the problem. It's fans like the ones in this thread that are killing Miami.
Oh really? Fans that post in this thread are the reason Miami once again won't win the division?

Wolf, Golden getting hired away would be the best thing for UM. UM would get paid by the school that hires him away.

i prefer the satisfaction of us firing his fat ***

Then get off your mommy's couch; get rich; donate enough millions to THE U so that Donna will let you personally tell him "you're fired!" By the way, the smile on his face will be the millions you have to pay for his contract. Oh, not sure of your age or size, but Golden is a big dude. While he coaches like a girl that does not preclude him deciding to take it personal and beat the living crap out of you for the **** of it. NOW that would be perfect, we get rid of Golden and someone will post video of him chase your *** around campus with you screaming "mommy!!!!!!"

Advertisement
PROMISE TO SELF:

Never open another thread started by "theragingwolf"

Got it!

being a sorry *** coach is one thing...but talking to the fans like we are clowns like Goldens does when he addresses the media is another..trending up? Bich please ..get this clown out of my face.

This here sums up why we will never succeed in football.
Who cares if Coach goes 0-11?!? He wears a tie and is "well spoken"
It's obviously our fans upset at the shtty product that is the reason for the shtty product guysm. Shtty fans

Advertisement
Absolutely ideal situation is for him to win out then get hired by any other program in the country. Haith part two.

You really want to see someone lose their job and livelihood? Really now... I get wanting him to be replaced if he isn't getting results, but to want someone to suffer in life is just immature really.

You must be an %$#%$$%^$^% to think that a man with $$ Millions will suffer if fired! If wanting a coach to get fired is immature then there is a lot of immature college and professional teams and general managers! If you don't win son you get fired or people support firing you! It's the dichotomy of sports and fans. Plus....a little advise....supporting a loser is not mature...it's dumb!

Advertisement
I want him fired but I've come to the realization that these bozos won't do it,call my fight is gone. The only game I was amped up for was the first game and Fsu. I root for titles.

I hope he gets fired in rapid succession by his job, wife, kids and friends until he has nothing left; no clothes, furniture or livelihood.

Then he'll summon from the top of his lungs, and over the course of a couple hours all the slurpers will slowly crawl through his front door, across the dusty panels of his barren house. Their calling sounds will echo off the walls through the foyer and dining room, but there inside the living room Al awaits. Hes naked and hairy, mid-room, with only the fire place slowly burning $100 bills.

The slurpers greedily make their way across the floor to be reunited. Finally, they can perform their task in peace.

So you'd rather he not be our coach next year, AND we have to pay him millions of dollars. As opposed to him being gone and someone gives us money for it?

Gotcha.

Do not like golden..hope he leaves for another job. best scenario for all involved.

to more pressing news...OP has part time job making sure nut sacks dont get too sweaty on bangbros set. Go for the gold man!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back