Does anyone actually want Golden to be hired somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't had the time to be successful due to the cloud. He's basically in year 1 of his Pillar Plan. Just to be safe, I'd love to see us give him a hefty raise this offseason.. then sit back & watch Golden Al do his thing.

/

Advertisement
He hasn't had the time to be successful due to the cloud. He's basically in year 1 of his Pillar Plan. Just to be safe, I'd love to see us give him a hefty raise this offseason.. then sit back & watch Golden Al do his thing.

/
While we are at it...I would love for a booster to pay off his house so he can focus on football 100%..If bama can do it we should

You really want to see someone lose their job and livelihood? Really now... I get wanting him to be replaced if he isn't getting results, but to want someone to suffer in life is just immature really.

The dude is making a couple million a year.

Not making french fries in the back.

The same ones calling for Al's head now, are probably the same ones that were calling for the beloved head of the almighty Butch. Fast forward, now you want him back, he's the answer blah, blah, blah!
Fans *****ing, moaning, calling for a coaches firing but aren't even doing their part as fans. You don't have to like the coach, but not showing up for games? Flying banners? Pulling for opposing teams to beat the Canes so the coach can be fired? That's the real problem! Kids that we recruit see this and want no part of it. Saban's win percentage couldn't help with the "fans" we have. We deserve who we got...
I stand with The U! Not the coaches and not the fans.

He'll be back next year even if he loses the next 2 games. The only positive coming from losing those two games is that it would warm up the seat a bit for next year (hopefully). The advantage of another team hiring him is that they would be on the hook for the buyout which would give us more money to apply to the next coach. With that said, I don't see another school being stupid enough to hire him.

Advertisement
You really want to see someone lose their job and livelihood? Really now... I get wanting him to be replaced if he isn't getting results, but to want someone to suffer in life is just immature really.

Yes poor Al and those multi-millions he made at UM. He had it rough.

Oh for the love of god, stop being so dramatic you zesty *****. Golden will have been paid upwards of $10,000,000 as head coach of Miami. So him getting fired for not adequately doing the job he was paid millions of dollars to do won't result in him having to hang out in rest stop bathrooms offering $6 HJ's to obese truckers.

We've sunk to a new low in the cult worship of Al Golden when he can't be fired because he only has enough money in the bank to eat at Prime 112 three times per day for the next two hundred and thirty years. These losers are probably PRAYING that his wife gets breast cancer or something so that can be used as a reason why Coach Coiffure can't be fired.

Advertisement
Wolf, Golden getting hired away would be the best thing for UM. UM would get paid by the school that hires him away.

i prefer the satisfaction of us firing his fat ***

Then get off your mommy's couch; get rich; donate enough millions to THE U so that Donna will let you personally tell him "you're fired!" By the way, the smile on his face will be the millions you have to pay for his contract. Oh, not sure of your age or size, but Golden is a big dude. While he coaches like a girl that does not preclude him deciding to take it personal and beat the living crap out of you for the **** of it. NOW that would be perfect, we get rid of Golden and someone will post video of him chase your *** around campus with you screaming "mommy!!!!!!"

Lol the only person in here screaming mommy was when you walked in on al
Golden and Dorito double teaming your mom right in the ***

Oh and

You're ***

I want Golden to win out so he become a "hot" commodity for a mediocre school. I've been less than impressive w/ Al's coaching ability and his inability to adjust has hurt this team since his tenure here. We lost to Nebraska, b/c we didn't make adjustments. We lost to GT b/c we didn't make adjustments. We lost to FSU b/c we didn't make adjustments. Outside of that UL debacle, this team should have one-loss on it's resume. Yet, we have four b/c of Al's inability to adjust when it counts. We're so much more talented than everyone in our division, yet we can't win the coastal....the coastal. Sorry, but i need another team to take the flyer on him...and I'm still P.O'd at PSU for not doing us this one favor.

Wow! So much immaturity in this thread. Golden could go winless next season and he still wouldn't be the problem. It's fans like the ones in this thread that are killing Miami.

This here sums up why we will never succeed in football.
Who cares if Coach goes 0-11?!? He wears a tie and is "well spoken"
It's obviously our fans upset at the shtty product that is the reason for the shtty product guysm. Shtty fans

THIS x10000

Its these new age CANESFAM chinstrap fans that jus like togo tailgate and get drunk and dont really give a ****

Wolf, Golden getting hired away would be the best thing for UM. UM would get paid by the school that hires him away.

i prefer the satisfaction of us firing his fat ***

It would be great, no doubt. But think long term. More money to go out and hire a better coach. We'll get the last laugh like we did with Haith.

I'd be perfectly fine if we waived any payment owed to us for any school generous enough to take him.

Can't we do a trade? Golden and a dozen footballs for a 12 pack. Sounds like a fair deal on our end. Get rid of Golden and have a few beers to celebrate.

Advertisement
i don't. i would much rather him lose the final three games of the season and be fired than win out and be hired by someone else.

i hope this used cars salesman never gets a head coaching position again. i'm not going to root for someone currently ******** us to get another 3-4 year gig somewhere else.
You're an idiot if he leaves we don't have to pay him if he gets fired we have to pay more

He wont be hired anywhere else. Our best shot was Penn State last year but even they saw through his used car salesman tactics and moved on. After yet another disappointing season at Miami who the **** is going to go all in on Golden which would include buying him out of his current contract.

I guess we should bring elevator operators back. Just think of all the livelihoods that were taken away.

Advertisement
i don't. i would much rather him lose the final three games of the season and be fired than win out and be hired by someone else.

i hope this used cars salesman never gets a head coaching position again. i'm not going to root for someone currently ******** us to get another 3-4 year gig somewhere else.
Bar this character from coming on CIS forever.

He wont be hired anywhere else. Our best shot was Penn State last year but even they saw through his used car salesman tactics and moved on. After yet another disappointing season at Miami who the **** is going to go all in on Golden which would include buying him out of his current contract.

Maybe ,just maybe
we let Al walk for free with no buyout...

I wouldn't think so either but the national perception of Golden is that he's done a good job at Miami.

Wow! So much immaturity in this thread. Golden could go winless next season and he still wouldn't be the problem. It's fans like the ones in this thread that are killing Miami.

You're ***

Too bad you couldn't have replaced one of those innocent victims at FSU or Penn State or the Va. Tech massacre or 9/11. Prime example of why some mothers should've just swallowed and save the world a headache...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back