Does anyone actually want Golden to be hired somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRagingWolf

Junior
i don't. i would much rather him lose the final three games of the season and be fired than win out and be hired by someone else.

i hope this used cars salesman never gets a head coaching position again. i'm not going to root for someone currently ******** us to get another 3-4 year gig somewhere else.

Advertisement
You really want to see someone lose their job and livelihood? Really now... I get wanting him to be replaced if he isn't getting results, but to want someone to suffer in life is just immature really.

You really want to see someone lose their job and livelihood? Really now... I get wanting him to be replaced if he isn't getting results, but to want someone to suffer in life is just immature really.

i want you to suffer in life worse than I want golden to suffer in life.

Advertisement

You also want UVA to beat Miami this weekend, right?

I don't want him to get fired, as much as I want him to drop dead at the dinner table in front of his family.

go lick Shalala's gooch

Actually, you're the ****licker assuming that troll will display the spinal fortitude needed to fire a man with consistent top recruiting classes and a top 15 defense. Best case, and the more likely, scenario is he gets hired away. I give zero ***** about your feelings, plebe.

I don't want him to get fired, as much as I want him to drop dead at the dinner table in front of his family.

Posts like this... cannot be serious. There is no possible way you all really feel like this. Are you all a bunch of 16 year old fans? That's the only way I could comprehend someone feeling that way.

Advertisement

You also want UVA to beat Miami this weekend, right?

if it means Golden gets fired than absolutely.

You want others to suffer in life and you are a "fan" of a team, but want them to lose. Got it.

Posts like this... cannot be serious. There is no possible way you all really feel like this. Are you all a bunch of 16 year old fans? That's the only way I could comprehend someone feeling that way.

I see that EasilyTrolledCane has made his way over to CIS.

Advertisement
Wolf, Golden getting hired away would be the best thing for UM. UM would get paid by the school that hires him away.

Advertisement
golden sucks, you're a homosexual and golden should be fired.

You don't like Golden and you have homophobia and you think others need to suffer. What else should we know about you?

you're ***

That would be of a huge surprise to me, but unfortunately for you that is not the case. But since you are using the word *** like you are, I am assuming you are anywhere from 14-17 years old. If not, then I'll be surprised.

would we still get money if he was hired elsewhere and then his plane crashed on the way to his new location?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back