Do you like/follow any other College FB teams besides UM?

I mean this with the ultimate respect to the **** faces who root for other programs, but you're not really a UM man if you're rooting for other programs.

As an attorney (meaning you, not me) with a beautifully succinct mouth, I feel you should be the one to define the word "root" in the context of this discussion.

Advertisement
I follow my alma matter (where I also played) but they are D2. also stomach other programs (primarily UGA, auburn) but I am a fan of the University of Miami. that is all I have on my car, that is all I have in my house. and that is all my kids wear. So the more accurate answer would be NO. I root for the Univ. Miami and only time I root for any other team is in regards to how that game will impact the Univ. Miami.

end of day, I could care less how any other team does. I only truly root for the U

Go Canes!!!

I'm a huge fan of cfb, watch all day . Even the late pac 12 games, but I have no other dogs on the fight. Miami gets priority , everything stops when we kickoff.

I do root for whoever is playing UF, Fsu, Bama , ND or Taint.

No.

And if you have a "2nd favorite team" then you're f.a g.

It's the Miami Hurricanes first and fūck everyone else 2nd.

Of course I do watch and enjoy other college games, but just to see who I want to hate on more

I guess I'm a *** then, or at least bi. I'm a Tulane alum, so they're my second favorite team.

I know several big time cane fans, season ticket holders, H club members, and contributors that graduated from other schools including UFailure.
Not a one would tell you they have a 2nd favorite team, in fact many actively hate their alma mater's teams, especially the UFailure graduates.

So yea, if you have a 2nd favorite team, you're not a cane. That's according to my definition of a cane, and it ain't changing.

Good for them, and good for you. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Tulane, in no way, shape of form, threatens Miami.

I'll watch any college game as long as it's entertaining.

Also, I root for/follow Northern Illinois since that's where I went to college.

Advertisement
I watch whatever is on when the Canes don't play. I tried to go to Utah games when I first moved to SLC, but ended up hating them almost as much as Florida.

I watch whatever is on when the Canes don't play. I tried to go to Utah games when I first moved to SLC, but ended up hating them almost as much as Florida.

I'm in Davis County my friend. Let's have a watch party.

I'm not a mormon tho just so u know.

I don't mind UW husky football, always liked their uniforms and the way they play football

They're also one of the few teams that's not scared to come down here and play us

that being said... I don't root nor follow them, but if they're on tv I'll watch them over anyone besides UM

Advertisement
I actually pull pretty hard for lots of schools... when they are playing against any $EC program.

I root only for the Canes, and the Canes only. However, I will watch all college games, especially ones that include ND, FSU, UF, Bama, and OSU to watch them lose.

No.

Of course I do watch and enjoy other college games, but just to see who I want to hate on more

I guess I'm a *** then, or at least bi. I'm a Tulane alum, so they're my second favorite team.

I know several big time cane fans, season ticket holders, H club members, and contributors that graduated from other schools including UFailure.
Not a one would tell you they have a 2nd favorite team, in fact many actively hate their alma mater's teams, especially the UFailure graduates.

So yea, if you have a 2nd favorite team, you're not a cane. That's according to my definition of a cane, and it ain't changing.

Good for them, and good for you. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Tulane, in no way, shape of form, threatens Miami.

Yes, Tulane is an absolute joke of a program. No argument from me.

The dumbest thing I've ever heard is people pretending to be canes fans and having a "second favorite team"

I actually pull pretty hard for lots of schools... when they are playing against any $EC program.

So do I, unless they're playing UFailure, FSU, ND, OSU

That doesn't mean that you are a fan, or that they're your second favorite team. It's all about hating on the other team, in this case the specific example, an SEC team

Advertisement
I wasn't good enough to play for the U. It would have been my dream growing up in the 305. I did get to play for a school in the WAC (now in MWC), so natuarally I follow my school. That being said, the U has been and will always be my first love.

What school and what area code did u graduate HS from?

Just curious...not grilling u

I played for Air Force Academy. I grew up 20 minutes south of the U. Practically lived there as a kid. Had a great dad who took me to a lot of practices back when everything was an open practice.

Advertisement
No.

Yes, Tulane is an absolute joke of a program. No argument from me.

The dumbest thing I've ever heard is people pretending to be canes fans and having a "second favorite team"

Kiss my *** if you think I'm pretending to be a Canes fan. I was a Canes fan from birth, way before I ever heard of Tulane.

Settle down there, chief.

Meat me in the blue lot in September and we'll have engage in feats of strength to determine who the real canes fan is.

I follow my alma matter (where I also played) but they are D2. also stomach other programs (primarily UGA, auburn) but I am a fan of the University of Miami. that is all I have on my car, that is all I have in my house. and that is all my kids wear. So the more accurate answer would be NO. I root for the Univ. Miami and only time I root for any other team is in regards to how that game will impact the Univ. Miami.

end of day, I could care less how any other team does. I only truly root for the U

Go Canes!!!

You, my friend, are a great American!

Advertisement
Back