Do you like/follow any other College FB teams besides UM?

I wasn't good enough to play for the U. It would have been my dream growing up in the 305. I did get to play for a school in the WAC (now in MWC), so natuarally I follow my school. That being said, the U has been and will always be my first love.

What school and what area code did u graduate HS from?

Just curious...not grilling u

I played for Air Force Academy. I grew up 20 minutes south of the U. Practically lived there as a kid. Had a great dad who took me to a lot of practices back when everything was an open practice.

That's awesome! What position?

Advertisement
I wouldn't say rooted for but always kept up with UGA.. going to middle and high school in east Atlanta 9 of 10 friends of mine were UGA fans.. wanted to know what was going on bc all we talked was football. Also Richt used to call my house to keep up with my oldest brother during his recruitment... as a freshman in high school hearing Richt on the phone was exciting..

So I've always watched UGA games even though I I love Miami above all.. spent most of my life and currently living here in the Grove.. so if that's "ghey" then oh well..

Grew up going to Auburn games with my pops, so I've always had a soft spot for them (they're definitely my favorite SEC team)

I keep up w UF and FSU so I can talk trash. I watch most of their games obviously always pulling for the other team. However, I root for UF one game a year and that is against the Vols. I live in Knoxville and hate the vols w a burning passion. Unless you live in East TN, you would not believe how delusional their fans are. It is actually unbelievable. Aside from a canes win, nothing is sweeter to me than watching the vols crumble.

I love college football so I don't mind watching almost any game. I'll always have a reason to want one of the teams to win.

Yeah, I love college football, too.

The wait from post-signing day in February to the kickoff of the season Labor Day weekend is like torture.

I am with you bro! I just love college football. I treat every Saturday like I'm at the game. I cook up all kind of stuff like at a tailgate. As my name says I hate The gators. If they play the KKK i'd root for the clan. I also can't stand pretty much all the schools in the SEC and Notre Dame

Advertisement
I wasn't good enough to play for the U. It would have been my dream growing up in the 305. I did get to play for a school in the WAC (now in MWC), so natuarally I follow my school. That being said, the U has been and will always be my first love.

What school and what area code did u graduate HS from?

Just curious...not grilling u

I played for Air Force Academy. I grew up 20 minutes south of the U. Practically lived there as a kid. Had a great dad who took me to a lot of practices back when everything was an open practice.

That's awesome! What position?

Undersized DL but step too slow for the big time as a LB. Recruited at the U by the legendary Harold Allen. I was in awe just to talk with the man. He never offered nor should he have. Lol

Advertisement
Back