Do you like/follow any other College FB teams besides UM?

Except for my Alma Mater(an FCS school), **** no!!! However, as a kid, I did kinda have a spot spot for Michigan. A lot of kids in the Hood in Dade did. Maybe it was the helmets...

Advertisement
Castigate me all you want but I'm also a big ESU Timberwolves fan.

Untitled_zpsa7769cb3.jpg

I follow Marshall because I grew up/live 10 min away in Southern Ohio and have been going to games since the Moss and Pennington days. But at the end of the day, it's all about the U.

I try to follow almosy every power 5 team. Sans miami, i closely follow fsu and florida.

In terms of like aside from miami. I actually like georgia.

I'll watch pretty much any college football game that's on, but I don't root for anyone else.

Advertisement
My step brother is the Head Coach for Auburn so I cheer for him but I am not an Auburn fan. I was trying to talk him into coming to Miami to call the offense. Didn't work.

I wasn't good enough to play for the U. It would have been my dream growing up in the 305. I did get to play for a school in the WAC (now in MWC), so natuarally I follow my school. That being said, the U has been and will always be my first love.

I wasn't good enough to play for the U. It would have been my dream growing up in the 305. I did get to play for a school in the WAC (now in MWC), so natuarally I follow my school. That being said, the U has been and will always be my first love.

What school and what area code did u graduate HS from?

Just curious...not grilling u

Advertisement
No.

And if you have a "2nd favorite team" then you're f.a g.

It's the Miami Hurricanes first and fūck everyone else 2nd.

Of course I do watch and enjoy other college games, but just to see who I want to hate on more

I guess I'm a *** then, or at least bi. I'm a Tulane alum, so they're my second favorite team.

I know several big time cane fans, season ticket holders, H club members, and contributors that graduated from other schools including UFailure.
Not a one would tell you they have a 2nd favorite team, in fact many actively hate their alma mater's teams, especially the UFailure graduates.

So yea, if you have a 2nd favorite team, you're not a cane. That's according to my definition of a cane, and it ain't changing.

+rep

I've been following the Texas State Fightin' Armadillos ever since Paul Blake led them to an upset of the University of Texas Colts.

Right after Brock Berlin led us to a victory over UF in the OB, TSU probably one of the best comebacks I've ever seen....

[video=youtube;ilrpqagxBf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilrpqagxBf4[/video]

I've been following the Texas State Fightin' Armadillos ever since Paul Blake led them to an upset of the University of Texas Colts.

Right after Brock Berlin led us to a victory over UF in the OB, TSU probably one of the best comebacks I've ever seen....

[video=youtube;ilrpqagxBf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilrpqagxBf4[/video]

I was honestly expecting someone to mention Blue Mountain State before this, but well played mi amigo.

I grant exemptions to grads of other non-P5 schools like FAMU. Being a grad of FAMU, and being loyal to the canes are not mutually exclusive. It's one of the few situations where there's a special relationship there. You just have to be a grad or friends of FAMU grads to understand.

But this "oh, the canes are my fave, but UCLA is my 2nd favorite, I cheer for them", FOH with that shīt. Canes and canes only.

Advertisement
I have no 2nd favorite team, but I love college football. It's exciting as **** from recruiting until the final game is played, it's pure ecstasy. From a fans point of view. Listen, once I retire I'm going to be bouncing around the country, just to see those marquee games.

Advertisement
I love UM #1 . I keep an eye of UGA because Im from Georgia. Also I have a warm spot for Miss State because they gave Sylvester Croom a chance a while back and kinda still like them to do well.

I have no 2nd favorite team, but I love college football. It's exciting as **** from recruiting until the final game is played, it's pure ecstasy. From a fans point of view. Listen, once I retire I'm going to be bouncing around the country, just to see those marquee games.

That's the good life. Because I know U will hit every Canes game.

I mean this with the ultimate respect to the **** faces who root for other programs, but you're not really a UM man if you're rooting for other programs.

Advertisement
Back