Do we root for ....

It's a win-win for us. It would be MORE funny if fsu wins...like that would be hilarious. But I also want Clemson to win by 80pts. Either way I'll be satisfied.

Advertisement
tenor-1.gif

Advertisement
These post prove my point about these new out of touch with new fans! Y'all got real misplaced hate, it should be reserved for the gaytors, not FSU! Inquire about the history of real UM football!
Stupid ******* post. Miami has every reason to hate FSU.

Clemson shouldn’t lose another game this year, but if you’re old enough (35+ years old), you know that **** happens in college football. Especially during Covid. I got my eye on that Clemson vs Va Tech game tho, but ay man listen..... y’all never mind that........

wake

Agree 90% with this. No reason to chastise for hating FSU. But if you hate them more than the gator, you need to find you an old head and get educated, stat. I’m old, but I hate the gator more than I hate ISIS.
Definitely don’t hate them more than UiF but that FSU program is *****-made these days and I hate every single thing about them

If someone says they “respect them” then **** them too

Advertisement
I mean I get where you're coming from. Clemson losing another game and us winning out to play ND in the ACCCG is objectively the best possible outcome for this season, but FSU has got no shot so I'll just cheer for them to lose by 90. Pitt is probably the best shot for a Clemson upset but I'm not holding my breath. If we actually get to play the 3 remaining games and win out with an orange bowl bid likely, that's an amazing season for us.

Advertisement
I would be fine with FSU beating Clemson as it would benefit us if we won out.

Do I think it'll happen, **** no.

Seems to me there's a lot of posturing on here with wanting FSU to lose. If you could pick, you pick anyone beating Clemson.

Agree 90% with this. No reason to chastise for hating FSU. But if you hate them more than the gator, you need to find you an old head and get educated, stat. I’m old, but I hate the gator more than I hate ISIS.

I would root for Isis versus the gator.

But I mean FSU stands zero chance of beating Clempsen, so why even consider that a possibility

Advertisement
It gets worse. We could benefit from FSU, OSU and UCF winning this weekend. If OSU smokes Indiana and UCF gets a convincing win against Cincinnati we could possible move up in the polls, but is it worth it?

I can't root for them but if they win and give us a shot at ND, I'll still hate them but maybe a little less.

There is a better chance that they lose by more than fifty than there is of them winning. As far as the original question, I will never root for those dirtbags.

Advertisement
Back