Do we root for ....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
These post prove my point about these new out of touch with new fans! Y'all got real misplaced hate, it should be reserved for the gaytors, not FSU! Inquire about the history of real UM football!

Agree 90% with this. No reason to chastise for hating FSU. But if you hate them more than the gator, you need to find you an old head and get educated, stat. I’m old, but I hate the gator more than I hate ISIS.

These post prove my point about these new out of touch with new fans! Y'all got real misplaced hate, it should be reserved for the gaytors, not FSU! Inquire about the history of real UM football!
Spare me the history lesson.
In our 2001 Championship DVD Joaquin Gonzalez said that if you grew up in Miami you grew up hating Florida State.
I agree with him.

Advertisement
Agree 90% with this. No reason to chastise for hating FSU. But if you hate them more than the gator, you need to find you an old head and get educated, stat. I’m old, but I hate the gator more than I hate ISIS.
There’s no one I hate more than the gaytors and it isn’t close. I easily hate them more than FSU and ND combined.

Advertisement
I’d rather eat glass off a razor blade fork shaking from the effects of a 3 day drunk.....in other words NOPE !!!

Advertisement
Back