Do we root for ....

Any chance to get to the ACC championship is a good thing. I personally would prefer UNC to beat ND 45-28 and then we take care of business against UNC at home to close the season. NOBODY in their right mind could put ND above us then. They've had two close games against Louisville and BC. A Clemson loss against Trevor is much better than a UNC loss. That of course assumes Miami wins out and that's big assumption.

Advertisement
These post prove my point about these new out of touch with new fans! Y'all got real misplaced hate, it should be reserved for the gaytors, not FSU! Inquire about the history of real UM football!

We never play the Gators so why would I hate them more than FSU? Because some old man told me I'm supposed to? SMH no.

Gators are just some team that also happens to also be in the same state. That's it. Out of sight out of mind. FSU is a real rival and we've played them every year for as long as I can remember, and sometimes with national title considerations.

Don't tell me about some 1970's Gator flip flop or whatever nonsense. Nobody cares. FSU is our biggest rival by far, and it's been that way for some time.

These post prove my point about these new out of touch with new fans! Y'all got real misplaced hate, it should be reserved for the gaytors, not FSU! Inquire about the history of real UM football!
They're Both in-state rivals, why can't hate be reserved for Both? We're battling them head to head for 5 star OL Armella and several more elite recruits in the next couple of classes. A demoralized and wrecked fsu team helps our chances. So, if they Die they Die!!!

Advertisement
I will watch the game and if it is close in the fourth quarter then I will root for them. But I have a better chance with the lottery ticket I will buy saturday

Hatred is reserved for ufag and those hoe *** pedophile catholics. But rooting for fspoo is ****ery also. We ain't supposed to support that trash

Advertisement
We don’t agree on much, but we agree on this.

Agree 90% with this. No reason to chastise for hating FSU. But if you hate them more than the gator, you need to find you an old head and get educated, stat. I’m old, but I hate the gator more than I hate ISIS
ROFL, not ISIS, this man came off the top ropes with that one, lol, to you who is a True Cane, I Salute you:

Advertisement
Spare me the history lesson.
In our 2001 Championship DVD Joaquin Gonzalez said that if you grew up in Miami you grew up hating Florida State.
I agree with him.
Listen, ***** is you talking bout, don't be an arrogant *** and a clown and think you know something when you don't, if you grew up in Miami where alot of us did, alot of guys that went to FSU grew up with us, we just wanted to beat they *** when we played em, after that, have a good season. In them days, ****'s wasn't allowed to go to the gaytors for many reasons, if somebody did, they basically couldn't come back to the neighborhood!

Spare me the history lesson.
In our 2001 Championship DVD Joaquin Gonzalez said that if you grew up in Miami you grew up hating Florida State.
I agree with him.
The fact that I hate UiF more, does not in any way lessen my distaste for F$U. Joaquin is right.

Stupid ******* post. Miami has every reason to hate FSU
The all knowing nothing new UM fan, if you were smart, you should at least be able to realize in recent history that when FSU had dalvin cook, that man from Liberty City, do you dumb ****'s think we hate him, we just wanted to beat his *** but instead he got us, when he come back to the crib do you dumb ****'s think we don't like him, STFU, that's UM's fault they didn't bring him in, he from the crib, gone always get luv down here, it's to many silly ****'s these days who are the new bandwagon fans that don't understand alot of things UM, it's actually comical. If people were smart they'd realize about the only gaytor in the pro's UM guys messed with was emmit smith, he got a pass! You can go head and shut it down now while you're behind!

Advertisement
The fact that I hate UiF more, does not in any way lessen my distaste for F$U. Joaquin is right.

Of course he's right. You grow up hating FSU. No doubt. But you grow up *HATING* them......you grow up wanting the gators to die painful deaths in front of their families. There is a difference.

Of course he's right. You grow up hating FSU. No doubt. But you grow up *HATING* them......you grow up wanting the gators to die painful deaths in front of their families. There is a difference.
Let's be clear: anyone who hates a team other than UiF "the most," is a virtual instant indicator to me that they're not from here. There's nothing wrong with being from out of state, of course, but I have no idea how someone who grew up here could hate anyone other than UiF the most.

We gotta root for our brothers from the North

Go Noles
incredulous excuse me GIF

I would like to see the team opt out of the 2nd half, I think that would cause irreparable damage.

Advertisement
Back