Do we root for ....

Let's be clear: anyone who hates a team other than UiF "the most," is a virtual instant indicator to me that they're not from here. There's nothing wrong with being from out of state, of course, but I have no idea how someone who grew up here could hate anyone other than UiF the most.

This, and also age. If you're 20, even if you're from here, you might hate FSU more. I kinda get that. But someone just needs to educate you on the real history of the program. But if you're 35+ and hate ANYONE more than the gator, yeah, you probably didn't grow up here or you're just severely misguided. It goes beyond football. I honestly wish great misfortune, pain, anguish, and awful things on every single person who has even considered supporting that program. Genuinely. I don't wish personal **** on FSU supporters....I love watching their program being engulfed in flames and really enjoy laughing at them. But I don't necessarily hope and pray that they personally suffer in their non-sports lives.

But for the gator, fvck all of them, every second of every day. I hate all of them, personally.

Advertisement
We never play the Gators so why would I hate them more than FSU? Because some old man told me I'm supposed to? SMH no.

Gators are just some team that also happens to also be in the same state. That's it. Out of sight out of mind. FSU is a real rival and we've played them every year for as long as I can remember, and sometimes with national title considerations.

Don't tell me about some 1970's Gator flip flop or whatever nonsense. Nobody cares. FSU is our biggest rival by far, and it's been that way for some time.
ROFL, you truly don't know ****, I understand why you trying to figure it out, you're either not from Miami, or another part of Miami, just alot of simple stuff you don't know about, you must be a new UM fan. The fact that you brought up gaytor flop and we hardly play them tells me all I need to know about you. Do you know why we don't really play the gaytors. You need to understand the real history of UM football, you just jumping in the fray hating FSU as if you know something and you really don't, it's not your fault if you didn't know but it will be if you choose not to understand!

They're Both in-state rivals, why can't hate be reserved for Both? We're battling them head to head for 5 star OL Armella and several more elite recruits in the next couple of classes. A demoralized and wrecked fsu team helps our chances. So, if they Die they Die!!!
LOL, you guys don't think right, it's not about that, y'all worried about the wrong thing!

Nothing quite like a bunch of posters telling people what team they should dislike more.......:monkey-serious:

I'm not as young as most on this board but I hate FSU more than any team in any sport (LeBrons teams are a close 2nd). Don't give a fvck about the Gator Flop or whatever it was called. Miami plays UF every 4-5 years, they play Free Shoes every year.

Hatred is reserved for ufag and those hoe *** pedophile catholics. But rooting for fspoo is ****ery also. We ain't supposed to support that trash
Your mostly right except for the Fsu part, nothing those phaggots up north hated more than seeing Miami, FSU and even the gaytors all ranked in the top 10 year in and year out. We bullied the bully's, we'd beat FSU and Oklahoma while those two beat the **** outta of the rest of college football. I didn't root for the gaytors but at the end of the day, they use to represent the state well.

As far as FSU goes, the stronger they are, the more that means we gotta make sure we got our **** together, beating up on a weak FSU squad doesnt mean nothing to the real competitors, we want them at their best at all times, those who feel good beating FSU cause they are in dissarray, need to check your mentality, that's not Cane football.

Advertisement
Your mostly right except for the Fsu part, nothing those phaggots up north hated more than seeing Miami, FSU and even the gaytors all ranked in the top 10 year in and year out. We bullied the bully's, we'd beat FSU and Oklahoma while those two beat the **** outta of the rest of college football. I didn't root for the gaytors but at the end of the day, they use to represent the state well.

As far as FSU goes, the stronger they are, the more that means we gotta make sure we got our **** together, beating up on a weak FSU squad doesnt mean nothing to the real competitors, we want them at their best at all times, those who feel good beating FSU cause they are in dissarray, need to check your mentality, that's not Cane football.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

No. Think like a CEO. UM needs their share of the playoff dollars... two slots if we can get it to be honest, as much as that pains me to say. Let's not cut off our noses to spite our faces.

Why? Because Clemson's loss would help us play in the ACC title? That's assuming we don't cancel any games. I'd rather FSU take the L and not be able to recruit Fl.

Advertisement

But that's got nothing to do with us as a program or y'all as fans. To get pride out of beating that trash is absurd. We aren't us and somehow they are even worse. Been that way for multiple years. Did I get pride from knowing we were the best in florida at a time when being so meant we were in reality best in the country? Of course I did. But I'm not gonna root for them just for the fvck of it. The fact that the states strength is better for the game has nothing to do with a fan base. Its wild to even think it would. That's not rooting for a team. That's rooting for a state. I think I'm probably misunderstanding you and I'll choose to blame that on sleep deprivation. If it's a history lesson and I'm understanding that right than trust me I know our history far too well. No part of our history says fsu isn't a hater rival though. Just not on the same level as ufag and notre dame. We respected fsu while we despised the other two.

I would like to see the team opt out of the 2nd half, I think that would cause irreparable damage.
Nah. Numerous, highly visible Ls are what you want. Let the public visuals and history books long record F$U futility.

if a Clemson loss improves our odds of playing in the ACCCG then go Noles. I don't understand people wanting to inflict bad things on us just so there are even worse things for the other? Is that like a misery loves company thing?

Advertisement
These post prove my point about these new out of touch with new fans! Y'all got real misplaced hate, it should be reserved for the gaytors, not FSU! Inquire about the history of real UM football!
I hate both equally. No discrimination here. As a matter of fact, every year I spend a few quiet moments alone in prayer, hoping that during the pregame to their annual get together, that the field would open up, swallowing up the stadium, both teams, their mascots, their color combinations, their **** fight songs, and their God forsaking fans, sending them straight to ****, which is where they belong.

Advertisement
Nah. Numerous, highly visible Ls are what you want. Let the public visuals and history books long record F$U futility.
IDK about that, teams have losing seasons every year. There would never be a situation again where the team actually said "nah fck it we done". That would live in history books forever. No way a program could recover from the damage that causes.

But that's got nothing to do with us as a program or y'all as fans. To get pride out of beating that trash is absurd. We aren't us and somehow they are even worse. Been that way for multiple years. Did I get pride from knowing we were the best in florida at a time when being so meant we were in reality best in the country? Of course I did. But I'm not gonna root for them just for the fvck of it. The fact that the states strength is better for the game has nothing to do with a fan base. Its wild to even think it would. That's not rooting for a team. That's rooting for a state. I think I'm probably misunderstanding you and I'll choose to blame that on sleep deprivation. If it's a history lesson and I'm understanding that right than trust me I know our history far too well. No part of our history says fsu isn't a hater rival though. Just not on the same level as ufag and notre dame. We respected fsu while we despised the other two.
It's alot you're missing!

I hate both equally. No discrimination here. As a matter of fact, every year I spend a few quiet moments alone in prayer, hoping that during the pregame to their annual get together, that the field would open up, swallowing up the stadium, both teams, their mascots, their color combinations, their **** fight songs, and their God forsaking fans, sending them straight to ****, which is where they belong.
You feel how you feel, but people who grow up down here in the heart of the City don't hate their own, alot of why the game is not like it use to be is because both schools got away from the way they use to recruit and now alot of the talent is being poached from all over the state by those security & exchange commission conferences. With coach diaz being here, the emphasis on recruiting is about back where it should be. I'm not sure bout FSU but what we do know about norvell, he knows offensive talent for sure, will they be able to recruit defensive guts with that 4-3 coordinator they have now will be the question.

IDK about that, teams have losing seasons every year. There would never be a situation again where the team actually said "nah fck it we done". That would live in history books forever. No way a program could recover from the damage that causes.
We're not going to agree on this.

Advertisement
Back