DMoneys's šŸ”® Cam Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hole Wobble GIF by Achiloid
I got locked out the thread for defending myself and the Stalin mods came after me.

@Cribby

Yes , Iā€™ve been lucky for five years and Iā€™m 100 percent a fraud. So what i have a ton of eyes on everything I post and have been right a lot. Whats funny is I donā€™t see any of you trolls until a moment like this lol. Weird timing. Youā€˜re surprised youā€™re called out when your off or wrong after making predictions? Plus anyone who happens to call you out unsurprisingly gets banned or locked out. Itā€™s kinda hard to come at you when youā€™re so protected. Its not that theyā€™re trolls as you claim. Look what it took just for me to respond to you.

II guess Mike Ryan and many others got the same bogus info I got. Btw it wasnā€™t just players and I said that. It was also the NIL side. Nobody saw the NFL thing coming and they caught folks off guard. Noted. But none of them flat out stated we got our QB like you did. That was pretty bold IMO. And you failed miserably but I will give you props for being that bold. It just didnā€™t hit. Calling you out doesnā€™t make me a troll.

Everything Iā€™ve posted has remained the same ā€œ Miami or the NFL. Even though the NFL wasnā€™t an option at one time. But you didnā€™t say NFL until his father kept mentioning it and obviously anyone of us could predict could be a factor at that point. This is just logical. So again, youā€™re puffing out more smoke without really saying anything.

Now if you think Iā€™m a fraud thatā€™s great. Just block me and move along. I think thereā€™s plenty of people here thatā€™a read my posts for years that can make their own decision. I think you have info from time to time, but youā€™re not the insider you want this board to believe. I could be wrong, but that is my gut feeling. The board benefits from what you do, but I can see right through it. I said what I said and Iā€™ll just leave it as that. Carry on.

Thanks for your feed back and have a good day. Happy new year and Go Canes.
Vanessa Lachey Hawaii GIF by CBS

Hole Wobble GIF by Achiloid

Advertisement
Furthermore moreā€¦..if an, ā€œInsider,ā€ constantly has to remind the board that heā€™s an insider, heā€™s probably not the insider youā€™ve been led to believe.

If someone called D Money out, you know what D Money would do? He would laugh it off and ignore them. Would barely address it. Meanwhile this bozo will straight up attack you if you call him out. Know who else did that? Lance Armstrong.

The king of throwing **** on the wall and hoping it sticks. Make a vague prediction.

ā€œLook for Miami to land a big WR.ā€ (Never gives a name off the bat) Then 3 weeks later if some WR picks Miami, ā€œThis is the guy I was I was talking about.ā€ Some of you are so gullible.
Nah idk about thatā€¦I remember Cribby was the only person who said Francis was picking the canes back when he committedā€¦all of the other sites were saying Tennessee or another school (I think USC) but he has plenty dropped a šŸ‘ in a thread for a commitment when 247 and other sites say otherwise..youā€™re just hating or hurt about something

I got locked out the thread for defending myself and the Stalin mods came after me.

@Cribby

Yes , Iā€™ve been lucky for five years and Iā€™m 100 percent a fraud. So what i have a ton of eyes on everything I post and have been right a lot. Whats funny is I donā€™t see any of you trolls until a moment like this lol. Weird timing. Youā€˜re surprised youā€™re called out when your off or wrong after making predictions? Plus anyone who happens to call you out unsurprisingly gets banned or locked out. Itā€™s kinda hard to come at you when youā€™re so protected. Its not that theyā€™re trolls as you claim. Look what it took just for me to respond to you.

II guess Mike Ryan and many others got the same bogus info I got. Btw it wasnā€™t just players and I said that. It was also the NIL side. Nobody saw the NFL thing coming and they caught folks off guard. Noted. But none of them flat out stated we got our QB like you did. That was pretty bold IMO. And you failed miserably but I will give you props for being that bold. It just didnā€™t hit. Calling you out doesnā€™t make me a troll.

Everything Iā€™ve posted has remained the same ā€œ Miami or the NFL. Even though the NFL wasnā€™t an option at one time. But you didnā€™t say NFL until his father kept mentioning it and obviously anyone of us could predict could be a factor at that point. This is just logical. So again, youā€™re puffing out more smoke without really saying anything.

Now if you think Iā€™m a fraud thatā€™s great. Just block me and move along. I think thereā€™s plenty of people here thatā€™a read my posts for years that can make their own decision. I think you have info from time to time, but youā€™re not the insider you want this board to believe. I could be wrong, but that is my gut feeling. The board benefits from what you do, but I can see right through it. I said what I said and Iā€™ll just leave it as that. Carry on.

Thanks for your feed back and have a good day. Happy new year and Go Canes.
This is some weird John Hinkley stuff.

Advertisement
Nah idk about thatā€¦I remember Cribby was the only person who said Francis was picking the canes back when he committedā€¦all of the other sites were saying Tennessee or another school (I think USC) but he has plenty dropped a šŸ‘ in a thread for a commitment when 247 and other sites say otherwise..youā€™re just hating or hurt about something
Ehhhh it seemed pretty obvious to me he was going to pick Miami the day of. Im not an insider at all but my gut feeling told me the odds were in our favor.

Advertisement
Just being honest. I donā€™t like insecure bull****ters and i see right through his act. He reminds me of this dude out here in Arizona whoā€™s notorious for being a blowhard bull****ter.

This guy once told me that he was in this wrestling exchange program in Russia and in one tourney, he was this big underdog against this Russian bad ***. Anyway, he says he was losing the match early but made this massive comeback and he had the Russian crowd chanting USA. Then of course he won the match.

Im thinking to myself, ā€œDid this idiot just watch Rocky 4?ā€

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this thread about D$? Or Cribby?

Either way, going at some dude for sharing information he heard is absurd. As a free site, I thoroughly enjoy the conversations had here (D$s site) and the info guys like @Cribby tend to share.

This is Ds website, if you call him out in any way, you should be banned you D bag. Just think, it frees you up to go elsewhere and complain. What the heck is the world coming to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back