DMoneys's 🔮 Cam Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fuccin? Or nah?
1704029282299.gif

Advertisement
I got locked out the thread for defending myself and the Stalin mods came after me.

@Cribby

Yes , I’ve been lucky for five years and I’m 100 percent a fraud. So what i have a ton of eyes on everything I post and have been right a lot. Whats funny is I don’t see any of you trolls until a moment like this lol. Weird timing. You‘re surprised you’re called out when your off or wrong after making predictions? Plus anyone who happens to call you out unsurprisingly gets banned or locked out. It’s kinda hard to come at you when you’re so protected. Its not that they’re trolls as you claim. Look what it took just for me to respond to you.

II guess Mike Ryan and many others got the same bogus info I got. Btw it wasn’t just players and I said that. It was also the NIL side. Nobody saw the NFL thing coming and they caught folks off guard. Noted. But none of them flat out stated we got our QB like you did. That was pretty bold IMO. And you failed miserably but I will give you props for being that bold. It just didn’t hit. Calling you out doesn’t make me a troll.

Everything I’ve posted has remained the same “ Miami or the NFL. Even though the NFL wasn’t an option at one time. But you didn’t say NFL until his father kept mentioning it and obviously anyone of us could predict could be a factor at that point. This is just logical. So again, you’re puffing out more smoke without really saying anything.

Now if you think I’m a fraud that’s great. Just block me and move along. I think there’s plenty of people here that’a read my posts for years that can make their own decision. I think you have info from time to time, but you’re not the insider you want this board to believe. I could be wrong, but that is my gut feeling. The board benefits from what you do, but I can see right through it. I said what I said and I’ll just leave it as that. Carry on.

Thanks for your feed back and have a good day. Happy new year and Go Canes.

I got locked out the thread for defending myself and the Stalin mods came after me.

@Cribby

Yes , I’ve been lucky for five years and I’m 100 percent a fraud. So what i have a ton of eyes on everything I post and have been right a lot. Whats funny is I don’t see any of you trolls until a moment like this lol. Weird timing. You‘re surprised you’re called out when your off or wrong after making predictions? Plus anyone who happens to call you out unsurprisingly gets banned or locked out. It’s kinda hard to come at you when you’re so protected. Its not that they’re trolls as you claim. Look what it took just for me to respond to you.

II guess Mike Ryan and many others got the same bogus info I got. Btw it wasn’t just players and I said that. It was also the NIL side. Nobody saw the NFL thing coming and they caught folks off guard. Noted. But none of them flat out stated we got our QB like you did. That was pretty bold IMO. And you failed miserably but I will give you props for being that bold. It just didn’t hit. Calling you out doesn’t make me a troll.

Everything I’ve posted has remained the same “ Miami or the NFL. Even though the NFL wasn’t an option at one time. But you didn’t say NFL until his father kept mentioning it and obviously anyone of us could predict could be a factor at that point. This is just logical. So again, you’re puffing out more smoke without really saying anything.

Now if you think I’m a fraud that’s great. Just block me and move along. I think there’s plenty of people here that’a read my posts for years that can make their own decision. I think you have info from time to time, but you’re not the insider you want this board to believe. I could be wrong, but that is my gut feeling. The board benefits from what you do, but I can see right through it. I said what I said and I’ll just leave it as that. Carry on.

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

@Cribby

1704040794732.png

Advertisement

@Cribby

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

@Cribby

I guess this is one way to go into the new year banned or in purgatory.

@Cribby

Well, you got one thing right. The board most certainly benefits from what Cribby brings. Meanwhile, what do you bring other than trying to be important by pointing out that Cribby isnt 100% correct and his sources dont always have things 100% right...things all of us understand already?

Advertisement
Well, you got one thing right. The board most certainly benefits from what Cribby brings. Meanwhile, what do you bring other than trying to be important by pointing out that Cribby isnt 100% correct and his sources dont always have things 100% right...things all of us understand already?
I responded to Cribby and his cheerleaders came at me. I’m not sure what you think I’m trying to do. I just reponeed back to Cribby and they’re back coming after me again. So who is really trying to convince who here?

@Cribby

The king of throwing **** on the wall and hoping it sticks. Make a vague prediction.

“Look for Miami to land a big WR.” (Never gives a name off the bat) Then 3 weeks later if some WR picks Miami, “This is the guy I was I was talking about.” Some of you are so gullible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back