DMoneys's šŸ”® Cam Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This thread
1704050372351.gif

Advertisement
Furthermore moreā€¦..if an, ā€œInsider,ā€ constantly has to remind the board that heā€™s an insider, heā€™s probably not the insider youā€™ve been led to believe.

If someone called D Money out, you know what D Money would do? He would laugh it off and ignore them. Would barely address it. Meanwhile this bozo will straight up attack you if you call him out. Know who else did that? Lance Armstrong.
You gunna act like money didnā€™t have a post after NSD where he outlined all the things he said that ended up being right? lol.

I responded to Cribby and his cheerleaders came at me. Iā€™m not sure what you think Iā€™m trying to do. I just reponeed back to Cribby and theyā€™re back coming after me again. So who is really trying to convince who here?
it ain't no lie
bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
You gunna act like money didnā€™t have a post after NSD where he outlined all the things he said that ended up being right? lol.
I amā€¦ā€¦.considering I didnā€™t see it. You got any weed? If not, ill give Johnny Santos a call.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Cribby, don' let these A-Holes get to you. You and a few other posters on here is what makes this site the best. Plus @DMoney is the best as far as running a top note site too.
I make it the best. Sit back jollyingā€¦ā€¦uh huh uh huhā€¦ā€¦uh huh uh huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back