DMoneys's 🔮 Cam Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yall need some cooter.
Dh_cooter.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

Man, if this is true, and maybe i am being biased here, but if it were me I would take the money from UM and run. The fact he isnt considering anywhere else means Miami really is paying significantly more than other schools for a QB..

Likely $2M or more to play another year in college, in Miami none the less, with the chance to increase your draft stock to a day 1 or 2 pick? Seems like a no brainer.

I guess the downside is the chance things dont work out, you have a horrible season, and your draft stock tanks. Not crazy to think this given what happened to TVD. Remember when he was talked about being a first round pick when Mario arrived?

But either way, go to the draft this year and you are a looking at rounds 4-7, and hoping to get that second contract. So how much his stock could fall seems debatable.

No idea how the draft class stacks up next year, but seems this year is pretty strong...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, if this is true, and maybe i am being biased here, but if it were me I would take the money from UM and run. The fact he isnt considering anywhere else means Miami really is paying significantly more than other schools for a QB..

Likely $2M or more to play another year in college, in Miami none the less, with the chance to increase your draft stock to a day 1 or 2 pick? Seems like a no brainer.

I guess the downside is the chance things dont work out, you have a horrible season, and your draft stock tanks. Not crazy to think this given what happened to TVD. Remember when he was talked about being a first round pick when Mario arrived?

But either way, go to the draft this year and you are a looking at rounds 4-7, and hoping to get that second contract. So how much his stock could fall seems debatable.

No idea how the draft class stacks up next year, but seems this year is pretty strong...
How much money a year does a 4th round qb normally make? If he can make 2M a year for one more year of CFB, why wouldn’t he come? Im optimistic!

Those projecting TVD as a first rounder were clueless idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back