DMoneys's šŸ”® Cam Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions or being douchebags?
Chris Farley Idk GIF

Advertisement
My ******* stupid wife keeps nagging me about going out for new years and Iā€™m trying to explain to her that this announcement could come any minute
What the **** are you gonna do going out for new years????

Fire up the jacuzzi
Get a drink in one hand and keep phone in other
And enjoy the tub together

Advertisement
Defensive coordinators adapted to TVD's playing style following his freshman year, they restricted his ability to throw the long ball. TVD never countered those adjustments
They didnā€™t have to adapt, they just dropped into zone and the jig was up

Advertisement
Weā€™ll see. TVD will have a real OC/QB coach this season.
Again, TVD main problem was health and not the OC. He shouldnā€™t have played, he was hurt but, since Miami didnā€™t have a valid alternative (thatā€™s the BIG mistake by Mario and Co.), he was forced to play and started to throw to other teams 3/4 times per game.

There is no doubt in my mind that if he avoids injury heā€™ll do well at Wisconsin. Good luck to him.

Now, can we move the **** on?

Again, TVD main problem was health and not the OC. He shouldnā€™t have played, he was hurt but, since Miami didnā€™t have a valid alternative (thatā€™s the BIG mistake by Mario and Co.), he was forced to play and started to throw to other teams 3/4 times per game.

There is no doubt in my mind that if he avoids injury heā€™ll do well at Wisconsin. Good luck to him.

Now, can we move the **** on?
If he could get 100% healthy and do well with the schedule he's gonna face at Wisconsin he could really boost his draft stock....By no means am I saying he'll be #1 pick in the draft but he can do wonders for what the outlook for him now is.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lashlee sent guys deep and let TVD throw the ball if they were open. Gattis didn't do it at all and Dawson said only throw the ball to guys outside of the hash marks to avoid ints. TVD rightfully said this system is not for me and booked it. Because defenses started only defending outside the hashmarks because without a tight end in the middle of the field he had no check off in the middle of the field.

To say Dawson said to only throw outside the hashmarks is wrong. Dawsonā€™s offense gave him 2-3 reads and TVD struggled when the initial read was covered. If you take a look at his picks almost all of them had a secondary read or check down that was wide open.

Phil Longo at Wisconsin runs a power spread Air Raid offense that is pretty similar to Dawsonā€™s.

Maybe Longo will simplify the offense ala the BC game and maybe TVD will spend more time in the film room instead of the golf course

Iā€™m not gonna bash him, but I will laugh when he is a 5th rd pick and out of the league in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back