2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
Mario and crew getting cooked on the trail:

Well Done Animation GIF by Studio AKA

Advertisement
I see it. But he’s still here for now.
If we can’t keep him then sadly we’re fckd.
Everybody saying him and lightfoot are flipping. Then that would mean we might have a class outside the top 20.
That would be unreal and basically be a huge LED billboard flashing “Miami really is Broke”.

But it looks like the conference realignment bs is really fckng with our recruiting. FSU might be selling that they’re leaving to the sec and Clemson might be doing the same thing.

So why aren’t we selling we heading to the B1G…

Advertisement
Advertisement
This. Just make him associate HC or something and get Jason Taylor a title if he wants more.
U do realize Joe has actually been a significant piece in us getting several BIG recruits and he also has significantly upgraded the play of his unit. If you're taking that approach then it's Jason who should be on the way out cause you haven't seen his results yet and his targets are commiting elsewhere...

Didn’t lightfoot say he’s shutting down his recruitment?
I’m just repeating what other people are alluding to.
It’s heavy menstrual cramping going on rk because of Simmons.

People are legit shook that we may have less money than wake forest or some sht and because Artavius posted the fsu official offer as if they weren’t trying to keep his asss under the radar for over a year.
Then all their insiders start spreading bs that he’s a non qualifier.

He could’ve committed there 6 months ago if he wanted.
Why he didn’t is beyond me.
Nobody on anyone’s team is safe if some booster from another p5 school says Fck it here’s a check.

It’s possible he commited to bait fsu into upping the bag.
But the fact that they didn’t offer a big bag to begin with would **** me off if I was him unless his bag was tied to a Miami troll job. And that wouldn’t surprise me at all.
Is he still there? Or did he inevitably bounce from there as well?
he’s at USC now

Advertisement
Why is it impossible for Miami to string two great classes together?

Richt had a great 2018 class, yet his 2019 class was poor. Even before the 2018 season started, it was a shadow of the previous year.

Manny had a good 2020 class, yet struggled to get 7 commitments by August of 2021.

I remember the arguments both times during each cycle - that it was early and things would pick up. They never did.

I
Why is it impossible for Miami to string two great classes together?

Richt had a great 2018 class, yet his 2019 class was poor. Even before the 2018 season started, it was a shadow of the previous year.

Manny had a good 2020 class, yet struggled to get 7 commitments by August of 2021.

I remember the arguments both times during each cycle - that it was early and things would pick up. They never did
Jacurri
Citizen
Skinner
Cooper
Bissanthe
Kelly
Moss
Mccoy
Moten
Young
Harris
Horton

Emory
Fletcher
Johnson
Mauigoa
Okonlola
Kinsler
Williams
Ray Ray
Washington

Bain
Colins
Horton
Wayne
Aguiree
Bryant
Washington
Pulliam
Brown
Stafford

Although the 2022 class was smaller, it was stocked with really good players. If Citizen has t gotten hurt, the 2022 class would be held in even higher regard.

I don't think the staff feels like there are any real misses in that 2022 class, and then honestly the 2023 class is a big hit imo.

So they have already started stacking talent.

Also remember with the portal they have added some young players with more than just 1 year of eligibility that should be factored in classes.

Mauigoa
Allen
Richard
D. Brown

Advertisement
Back