2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
whiff GIF by MLB

Six visits or whatever it was, lol. It's embarrassing at this point.

Advertisement
**** the hits keep coming. Was hoping we would at least get him. Auburn and Freeze will be a problem long term assuming they don’t self implode as they always do with the various internal factions there.
How long before Freeze has them on probation?

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** I had hope seeing as Kam Franklin Included FSU in his top 5 he may be picking us as a way to troll FSU. But forgot FSU got Bolden so Auburn probably asked him to troll FSU too

Advertisement
Can make excuses for record, etc. but let's be clear there has to be a money issue here whether we like it or not. We are trying to acquire top end talent and we seemingly can't get many of them to commit and there is buzz for flips on almost all of our top end talent that is committed
Money is supposed to get us out of the hole the 5-7 put us in. We need to pay the Suck Tax but looks like it’s sky high.

Big whiff if he picks AU because he should have been in the bag already. We had every opportunity in the world to end this recruitment and never did.

But I don't see him as a true DT. Reminds me a lot of Shemar. Big body kid that wants to stick on the end and play in more of a 3 down front sort of 4i type defender. He does fit better in Auburn's system than ours

I know it's probably likely for me to be disappointed again here but the real misses will be Stone, Breland, and Jones if he's actually going to flip. Those guys fit in our system much better.

Big Brain Hopeful Moment- We miss on Kam but the Prize at the end of the 30 days is David Stone and Jayden Jackson. We have been told good news is coming in 30 days which fits the timeline. Flo also mentioned we may flip someone from OU. IF Stone Jumps on Board we get a 2 for in in Stone and Jackson flips to us.

The key would be getting Zaquan and someone else to pop in between to get Artavius to stick around until we land stone. Sorry is this is copium but just my guess

Why is it impossible for Miami to string two great classes together?

Richt had a great 2018 class, yet his 2019 class was poor. Even before the 2018 season started, it was a shadow of the previous year.

Manny had a good 2020 class, yet struggled to get 7 commitments by August of 2021.

I remember the arguments both times during each cycle - that it was early and things would pick up. They never did.
No need to speculate why we haven’t been successful. Stringing back to back top 10 classes to compete with the best.
Last time Miami had back to back top 10 classes was 2004/2005… Coincidence? No

Shannon had 5th class (#1 on espn) in 2008.
2009? 15th

Golden had the 10th class in 2012.
2013? 15th

Richt had 8th class in 2018.
2019? 17th

Mario had 8th class in 2023.
2024? Looking consistent.

Advertisement
Back