2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

I

Jacurri
Citizen
Skinner
Cooper
Bissanthe
Kelly
Moss
Mccoy
Moten
Young
Harris
Horton

Emory
Fletcher
Johnson
Mauigoa
Okonlola
Kinsler
Williams
Ray Ray
Washington

Bain
Colins
Horton
Wayne
Aguiree
Bryant
Washington
Pulliam
Brown
Stafford

Although the 2022 class was smaller, it was stocked with really good players. If Citizen has t gotten hurt, the 2022 class would be held in even higher regard.

I don't think the staff feels like there are any real misses in that 2022 class, and then honestly the 2023 class is a big hit imo.

So they have already started stacking talent.

Also remember with the portal they have added some young players with more than just 1 year of eligibility that should be factored in classes.

Mauigoa
Allen
Richard
D. Brown
That’s one thing I had not considered…the sheer size of the 2023 class when portal players are included. We signed 41 players in the offseason - that’s a tremendous outlay.

Advertisement
U do realize Joe has actually been a significant piece in us getting several BIG recruits and he also has significantly upgraded the play of his unit. If you're taking that approach then it's Jason who should be on the way out cause you haven't seen his results yet and his targets are commiting elsewhere...
That’s not going to sit well with those pushing the anti Joe narrative here. 😂

I

Jacurri
Citizen
Skinner
Cooper
Bissanthe
Kelly
Moss
Mccoy
Moten
Young
Harris
Horton

Emory
Fletcher
Johnson
Mauigoa
Okonlola
Kinsler
Williams
Ray Ray
Washington

Bain
Colins
Horton
Wayne
Aguiree
Bryant
Washington
Pulliam
Brown
Stafford

Although the 2022 class was smaller, it was stocked with really good players. If Citizen has t gotten hurt, the 2022 class would be held in even higher regard.

I don't think the staff feels like there are any real misses in that 2022 class, and then honestly the 2023 class is a big hit imo.

So they have already started stacking talent.

Also remember with the portal they have added some young players with more than just 1 year of eligibility that should be factored in classes.

Mauigoa
Allen
Richard
D. Brown
On 2022, it picked up as Mario was being hired. But I believe we had only 9 verbal commitments going into November that year, and by that point the expectation was that Manny would have to hit the portal very heavily - Norvell style - in 2022.

It’s hard for any school not named OSU, Bama, LSU and UGA to have back to back top 10 classes. It’s not just a Miami thing. It just doesn’t happen often. Eventually Miami should get there, but they need to win this year.
Clemson and 8-4 are able to do it. Texas just did it. Now that Im looking at it, Okie did for 22 and 23, could repeat this year. ND did it in 21 and 22. Lastly I expect SC to do it this year after a top 10 class in 23. Point being is that while it is not an easy feat, this was exactly the feat that Mario was brought in to perform. We sure as **** didnt pay him 8Ms per for his game day or Xs and Os acumen. Now there are a ton of factors working against us this cycle, but it cant be ignored that at least one major one was self inflicted by Mario. Lets stop with the excuses. Mario's tenure is off to a terrible start and if he doesnt win this year I expect the wheels to come off. Thankfully, the season has yet to be written and a strong season very well could right the ship in terms of recruiting. Even then, we all know that if the wheels fall off, Mario isnt going anywhere anytime soon. So we need to prepare to dig in, I know I will, but Im not going to not call it as I see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is Cis , of course he’s kidding. War eagle
**** the hits keep coming. Was hoping we would at least get him. Auburn and Freeze will be a problem long term assuming they don’t self implode as they always do with the various internal factions there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back