2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
You mean “really want the most money”
I mean I can’t blame most of these kids. Who knows what their situation is and nothing is guaranteed in life especially the NFL if they can cash in on hundreds of thousands dollars before going to college and change their life I can’t blame them. We need to open up the check book and get with modern times or were going to be left behind. They tell us the NIL is good without Ruiz. Prove it. This is what it takes in 2023 to play Big Boy Football. Its only going to get more off the rails.

Advertisement
This place is miserable.
I guess a lot of you are convinced that Artavius and Lightfoot aren’t 5 stars.

Watching the 247 stream, Ivins kept mentioning production over and over again as the reason Simmons is a 5 star edge.

Then wtf was Bain ?
Wtf is Artavius? I guess a 285 lbs Junior DT playing receiver and tight end while dominating in the dline doesn’t qualify.

imo were going all in on one of either Breland, Stone or Franklin.

Landing 2 of those would be epic (very doubtful in this current market) But even landing 1 would give us the best dline class we’ve had in a very long time. And that’s coming off a season that smells like a homeless man’s diabetic foot after walking all night in a pair of rain soaked Chuck tailors.

I work in the ER and trust me I’ve smelled them.

Breland or Franklin, Artavius, Lightfoot and Russell.
Pretty fckng good in my book.
Add Bain, Horton, Kelly, Wayne, Acheampong, and Moss.
LT is likely gone unless he gets injured or he doesn’t like his draft grade. Deen, JHH and Lichtenstein gone too.

We will still need bodies at DT from the portal because that’s a good but very young corps of dudes and they will need depth.
Depth isn’t gonna be solved by getting redundant on the trail.
Landing theee 5 star dt’s is great but still young and inexperienced. Expecting a big freshman class to all be impactful is short sighted.

I’d be thrilled to land the equivalent of Cohen or Lee on the dline from the portal if we could and honestly that makes the most sense in order to have continuity. You’re gonna have a steep drop off if you resort to having several freshman play significant snaps on the dline.

This place is miserable.

Watching the 247 stream, Ivins kept mentioning production over and over again as the reason Simmons is a 5 star edge.

Then wtf was Bain ?
Wtf is Artavius? I guess a 285 lbs Junior DT playing receiver and tight end while dominating in the dline doesn’t qualify.

Landing 2 of those would be epic (very doubtful in this current market) But even landing 1 would give us the best dline class we’ve had in a very long time. And that’s coming off a season that smells like a homeless man’s diabetic foot after walking all night in a pair of rain soaked Chuck tailors.

LT is likely gone unless he gets injured or he doesn’t like his draft grade. Deen, JHH and Lichtenstein gone too.

We will still need bodies at DT from the portal because that’s a good but very young corps of dudes and they will need depth.
Landing theee 5 star dt’s is great but still young and inexperienced. Expecting a big freshman class to all be impactful is short sighted.

I’d be thrilled to land the equivalent of Cohen or Lee on the dline from the portal if we could and honestly that makes the most sense in order to have continuity. You’re gonna have a steep drop off if you resort to having several freshman play significant snaps on the dline.
I appreciate your optimism and lengthy post but You might want to peep the artavius jones thread, then re-evaluate.

This place is miserable.

Then wtf was Bain ?

jones could be flipping. jay cane wasn't too sunshine about the lightfoot commitment in terms of it sticking

This place is miserable.

Then wtf was Bain ?

Does it matter if they're 5 stars if they're not playing for Miami?

Advertisement
This place is miserable.

Then wtf was Bain ?

Our dudes are gonna flip

Lol Kam was loving them vacations to Miami , we not getting any of these guys especially from out of state until we win games , being in the ACC is already holding us back , and most of these kids know nothing about Miami history cause their too young

Advertisement
Y’all keep bringing up money like other teams don’t have it. They paying now and still not getting DTs

Advertisement
so now we suck at recruiting bc of the conference and not bc of our Shapiro part 2 fraud and going 5-7?
We don’t suck we just mid , probably finish with a top 20 class , and it’s not about Ruiz it’s about ever other major college program doing their due diligence and catching up with or surpassing us with NIL

I appreciate your optimism and lengthy post but You might want to peep the artavius jones thread, then re-evaluate.
I see it. But he’s still here for now.
If we can’t keep him then sadly we’re fckd.
Everybody saying him and lightfoot are flipping. Then that would mean we might have a class outside the top 20.
That would be unreal and basically be a huge LED billboard flashing “Miami really is Broke”.

But it looks like the conference realignment bs is really fckng with our recruiting. FSU might be selling that they’re leaving to the sec and Clemson might be doing the same thing.

I see it. But he’s still here for now.
If we can’t keep him then sadly we’re fckd.
Everybody saying him and lightfoot are flipping. Then that would mean we might have a class outside the top 20.
That would be unreal and basically be a huge LED billboard flashing “Miami really is Broke”.

But it looks like the conference realignment bs is really fckng with our recruiting. FSU might be selling that they’re leaving to the sec and Clemson might be doing the same thing.
Didn’t lightfoot say he’s shutting down his recruitment?

We don’t suck we just mid , probably finish with a top 20 class , and it’s not about Ruiz it’s about ever other major college program doing their due diligence and catching up with or surpassing us with NIL
You would think this would be adjusted for after like 5th or so guy we’ve “felt good about” and they commit elsewhere. Yesterdays price is not todays price. The awareness on a lot of front and adaptability is lacking.

Advertisement
Back