DL Coach search

Advertisement
Happen to know KP thru one of his teammates who was pretty successful at UM! I don't need to come here to be an insider, just posted some info for the fans. Most of these clowns have absolutely no clue.
Did we offer KP, anymore detail on why it didn’t work?

Advertisement
Richt should try to go all out for Lance Thompson at South Carolina.

He's a phenomenal recruiter, coached at Bama from 2012-15 & was ranked as the #1 recruiter in 2014.

He landed guys like De'shawn Hand & Jonathan Allen who wound up as a 1st rounder. He also coached at Auburn & UCF under O'leary back in 04-06.

He interviewed for OK State DC job a while ago, that to me looks like he's looking to leave from under Muschamp.

Also think we should consider Damon Cogdell if Kevin Patrick is out of the running.

In other words, Kool was a **** recruiter and didn't really fit like the rest of the staff.

Interesting to me he made it sound like he would not have left if Alabama hadn't poached him. But why was he also interviewing Tampa Bay?

Advertisement

He's a phenomenal recruiter, coached at Bama from 2012-15 & was ranked as the #1 recruiter in 2014.

He landed guys like De'shawn Hand & Jonathan Allen who wound up as a 1st rounder. He also coached at Auburn & UCF under O'leary back in 04-06.

He interviewed for OK State DC job a while ago, that to me looks like he's looking to leave from under Muschamp.

Also think we should consider Damon Cogdell if Kevin Patrick is out of the running.
All good choices. We also dont know who has reached out (like im sure tool did to saban) Might be some true surprise names trying to get out of their current situations.

I'd be more than happy with either of these guys.

Another DLine coach under O'Leary at UCF was Jim Panagos, who had that DLine that had over 40 sacks one year,
beating UGA in the bowl game.
He's currently at Temple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I highly doubt Fabris will be the guy. Doesn't seem like a person who'd want to live in South Florida

Advertisement
Back