DL Coach search

Advertisement
Looks like can Recruit but do not know much about Fabris.

Attachments

• 933EC75E-12B0-49F7-83B4-FC466ACA30AC.jpeg
    933EC75E-12B0-49F7-83B4-FC466ACA30AC.jpeg
    337.8 KB · Views: 189
Advertisement
There's is a guy out there who has head coaching experience at the Ncaa and Nfl levels as well as D-line job for a super bowl winner. Dave Wannstedt. Let's see if Ray Lewis is ready to get off the couch..;..

I read the Miami Herald article and Miami won’t be Hiring Patrick or Partridge....
I told people On Monday it wouldn’t be KP. My source happened to be with KP over the weekend and shared a couple rings with him!
Ivins just reported that it won’t be KP
i told people Monday it wouldn’t be KP. My source was impeccable, played with KP and spent the weekend with him.

This will be an interesting one... with KP and Partridge apparently out and guys like Rocker or Garner being paid well in the SEC. Of course, Richt says there's a lot of interest in the job. Most coaches would jump on this immediately. Our DL might be lacking depth but the talent is still superior to most programs out there, living in Miami isn't too bad and the pay is good. Now the issue is Miami ain't for everyone. Because of the players character, recruiting and living in Miami.

We don't know who Richt's top choices are, but if it would be KP & Partridge this might get harder and harder. Let's hope it'll be more a Kul hire than a Patke hire meaning an experienced guy with a good resume and a good recruiter, because god knows we need some Dlineman next cycle

I told people On Monday it wouldn’t be KP. My source happened to be with KP over the weekend and shared a couple rings with him!

i told people Monday it wouldn’t be KP. My source was impeccable, played with KP and spent the weekend with him.

I think I missed your post. Could you say why he won't come?

Advertisement
he did post and was ridiculed which typically happens on here.

Are you surprised? At the same time, there are just too many "fake" insiders on here so some people tend to just attack everyone posting something like this

Advertisement
I don’t want any old fart coach who doesn’t want to recruit. KState is screaming no recruiting.

I’d take Rocker in a heart beat
I mean looking at his all time recruits signed. Dude is/was a beast recruiter. Got Aj Green to UGA

Advertisement
I mean looking at his all time recruits signed. Dude is/was a beast recruiter. Got Aj Green to UGA

I’d like to know how involved he really was, I Dontae trust the 247 or Rivals coach recruiting rankings. It’s been a long time since those guys played college also.

Looks like can Recruit but do not know much about Fabris.

Nobody of relevance in the last 9-10 years though.

Before Kstate, he spent time in Indiana and at a CC.

Maybe - but the man will be 61 in March and his last 2 stops were KState and Indiana, much different places in terms of recruiting battles.

Those names listed were from 2006-2009. Recruiting has changed a lot in the last 10 years.

he did post and was ridiculed which typically happens on here.[/QUOTE
I used to post
Happen to know KP thru one of his teammates who was pretty successful at UM! I don't need to come here to be an insider, just posted some info for the fans. Most of these clowns have absolutely no clue.

There's is a guy out there who has head coaching experience at the Ncaa and Nfl levels as well as D-line job for a super bowl winner. Dave Wannstedt. Let's see if Ray Lewis is ready to get off the couch..;..
Dave hasn’t coaches in years and I doubt he’s going to want to recruit. Enough with these early 2000’s late 90’s coaches

Advertisement
Back