DJ Johnson

Advertisement
Last edited:
Dammit man....hopefully just freshman growing pains. Cant just get rid of talent because theyre unhappy. A lot can change in yrs time

Advertisement
Advertisement
When did kids start thinking they can walk in here without having to work. From everything I've heard, he is a total sourpvss at practice.

Where is all this coming from?

Who are the people saying this?

Do the guys saying this shlt have any cred? I don’t see a single poster with a single shred of credibility saying anything. When I do, then I’ll worry.

All we know right now is that he had to go out west for a few days for unknown reasons. No one with ANY credibility has said anything else.

Advertisement
Original, I hear you, but, unless there’s a death in the family, a kid taking off for a few days and flying clear across the country and missing a game is usually cause for alarm. I don’t know if the issues are still there, but if they are, he’s gone. Which would be surprising considering how HE wanted UM as much as UM wanted him and the fact he got playing time and stands to get a whole lot more.

I don't know if the poster is credible or not. Hopefully this works out. Here's to DJ getting some meaningful playing time in the bowl game, feeling good about himself, and carrying that over to spring.

With that said, if he wants to bolt and he tries to go to Washington, I say block it. Looks like there's been some type of communication there beforehand.

Advertisement
I don't know if the poster is credible or not. Hopefully this works out. Here's to DJ getting some meaningful playing time in the bowl game, feeling good about himself, and carrying that over to spring.

With that said, if he wants to bolt and he tries to go to Washington, I say block it. Looks like there's been some type of communication there beforehand.

You don't want a kid on your team if he has mentally checked out and doesn't want to be here. Keeping a player in that situation (blocking a xsfer) is disastrous and terrible PR for future recruiting.

Cmon, he’s talking specifically about UW if there was inappropriate contact. richt would never stop a kid.

Cmon, he’s talking specifically about UW if there was inappropriate contact. richt would never stop a kid.

Exactly what I was going to say. These guys are adults and must be treated as such. If he has been flirting with X school then I would block them. Not saying he can't transfer but if you have been talking to another school without your release then you aren't going there. You are taking up a spot that could be used on someone who actually wants to be there while testing the water somewhere else to see how it works out. Sorry, pick somewhere else.

Original, I hear you, but, unless there’s a death in the family, a kid taking off for a few days and flying clear across the country and missing a game is usually cause for alarm. I don’t know if the issues are still there, but if they are, he’s gone. Which would be surprising considering how HE wanted UM as much as UM wanted him and the fact he got playing time and stands to get a whole lot more.

We have no idea what’s going on, and no one with any credibility has said anything. Nobody knows what that little trip was for. There are people here that have cred that I listen to when they post. The rest are just jumping to conclusions and wildly speculating. There could be a perfectly legitimate reason for the trip. Or it could be a worse case scenario. But the automatic assumption that’s what it is is stupid. Like I said before, absent any further info, there’s nothing to really get worked up about. And if after all that, he leaves, we’ll then he leaves. At least we won’t have cried like a bunch of women about it.

Advertisement
Back