DJ Johnson

Advertisement
Original, I hear you bro. I agree. I just don’t like it. We have no idea. The fact that it was all kept too quiet is concerning. If it was a death, that would have come out. And there’s little reason other than a death in the family to fly across the country and miss a game. It’s all speculation, and like u said, in the end, if he wants to go, he can go. I’m fine either way. Would love to see the kid stay.

If the kid transfers because he isn’t getting playinng time, he’s a dummy. And not smart enough to succeed.

All these recruits who are obsessed with Sean Taylor are annoying.

If there's smoke, the fire almost always follows. Players don't disappear in the middle of a season for "personal reasons."

People made it seem like there was no drama with DJ's recruitment, but there was heavy drama involving Warshington at the end. He was all over social media claiming that he was going to Warshington.

Will be a beast for us soon. Hope all is okay.
well of course you do, why wouldn't you hope all is ok? Pointless comments on message boards like you are talking to someone you know live.

A little bit kunty? Sure. But the never ending stream of empty platitudes in life can be too much to take silently sometimes. Somewhat related... why do people talk about cancer like it's ISIS? We will defeat u cancer!! Stand up 2 cancer!!! Go fvck yourself.

Maybe it makes them feel better to "fight" the disease instead of just taking it? But hey, ***** what they want, if it's inconvenient to you I'll tell them to stop. Last thing anyone with cancer wants is for you to be annoyed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember when D.J. Williams got homesick and we thought we ere going to lose him. He was another Cali kid. They may want to have DJ talk to him. I' m sure the staff is all over it.

I remember when D.J. Williams got homesick and we thought we ere going to lose him. He was another Cali kid. They may want to have DJ talk to him. I' m sure the staff is all over it.

This idea has real merit. Get his kid a local mentor and Miami great. Same situation and someone to talk to. If DJW is in, this could really help.

I really hope the kid stays.

Highly unusual circumstances to miss a game like that. Kid has a huge opportunity ahead of him to accomplish whatever he had envisioned when he reached out to Miami in the first place.

Advertisement
I remember an interview where DJ was homesick and came home and realized all his friends were at college too and were not “at home”. Only then did he realize how good he had it at Miami.

These 5 star guys have got to figure out that they still need to work. Only Saban has been able to control them on a consistent basis.

If there's smoke, the fire almost always follows. Players don't disappear in the middle of a season for "personal reasons."

People made it seem like there was no drama with DJ's recruitment, but there was heavy drama involving Warshington at the end. He was all over social media claiming that he was going to Warshington.

I don’t remember that at all.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think he said a single thing on social media about going to Washington.

There was noise about it on this board, but that’s all I remember.

I don’t think he ever wavered.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/johnson-explains-wavered-commitment/118301

DJ was homesick and came home and realized all his friends were at college too and were not “at home”.

Like the old saying goes "Homesick for a place that doesn't even exist anymore".

Welcome to adulthood kid. Really hope you can push through this & stick it out.

Advertisement

This idea has real merit. Get his kid a local mentor and Miami great. Same situation and someone to talk to. If DJW is in, this could really help.

I really hope the kid stays.

His home isn't in Warshington. If he's homesick, he'd be checking out schools in his backyard.

I don’t remember that at all.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think he said a single thing on social media about going to Washington.

There was noise about it on this board, but that’s all I remember.

I don’t think he ever wavered.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/johnson-explains-wavered-commitment/118301

There was a ton of smoke around him flirting hard with Warshington very close to signing day. And I think some guys posted screenshots from FB where he was claiming he was going to flip to Warshington after he visited there late.

Don’t recall that at all. But...whatever. He signed with Miami.

He can go ahead and sit out a year and play his first snap in 2019 if he wants to go there.

Advertisement
Back