DJ Johnson

Will be a beast for us soon. Hope all is okay.
well of course you do, why wouldn't you hope all is ok? Pointless comments on message boards like you are talking to someone you know live.

giphy.jpg

Advertisement
[]_[]nique;3111041 said:
[]_[]nique;3111023 said:
[]_[]nique;3110992 said:
Doubt it based on what? Your women's intuition?

We have, and will bring in, players that are more talented than DJ. Don't get into your feelings. LMAO

Seems like an empty guess to me but ok fella!!

Yet, you think he will be a beast. I am sure you are not guessing. Get out of your feelings. LMAO

Didn't say he would be a beast, but that's better thinking than undervaluing him like you for no real reason in his freshman year. I guess LMAO is your validation after each post.

I have watched the Kid play. Sure, he dominated a weak Cali division. He will be Garvin's or someone's backup. Nothing wrong with that. I was never impressed by that 100m stuff. Torque? The truth is before you......WATCH....or Learn how to Watch!

[]_[]nique;3111041 said:
[]_[]nique;3111023 said:
We have, and will bring in, players that are more talented than DJ. Don't get into your feelings. LMAO

Yet, you think he will be a beast. I am sure you are not guessing. Get out of your feelings. LMAO

Didn't say he would be a beast, but that's better thinking than undervaluing him like you for no real reason in his freshman year. I guess LMAO is your validation after each post.

I have watched the Kid play. Sure, he dominated a weak Cali division. He will be Garvin's or someone's backup. Nothing wrong with that. I was never impressed by that 100m stuff. Torque? The truth is before you......WATCH....or Learn how to Watch!

sad

[]_[]nique;3111041 said:
[]_[]nique;3111023 said:

He had multiple sacks in the Under Armour game. Just chill kool and richt have spoken highly of all 3 freshman on the dline

[]_[]nique;3111041 said:
[]_[]nique;3111023 said:

The idiots are coming out in droves nowadays. Quite fun to watch if you ask me lmao...

Advertisement
well of course you do, why wouldn't you hope all is ok? Pointless comments on message boards like you are talking to someone you know live.

A little bit kunty? Sure. But the never ending stream of empty platitudes in life can be too much to take silently sometimes. Somewhat related... why do people talk about cancer like it's ISIS? We will defeat u cancer!! Stand up 2 cancer!!! Go fvck yourself.

A little bit kunty? Sure. But the never ending stream of empty platitudes in life can be too much to take silently sometimes. Somewhat related... why do people talk about cancer like it's ISIS? We will defeat u cancer!! Stand up 2 cancer!!! Go fvck yourself.

sir, this is an arby's drivethrough.

sir, this is an arby's drivethrough.

You nailed that.

Advertisement

I seldom get personal on this but I’ll make an exception for this. Listen, dum.... Canes are one huge frigging family and this sort of comment is normal. iF you were a Cane would understand that. You sound like a butt sort gator.

You ever consider maybe he does know some of our players, or their families, personally?....maybe, since our players read these boards, maybe a message to DJ himself, in a indirect manor?
I'm quite certain somewhere, there's a village, who's missing you!!

Advertisement
He might be gone yall. Nothing is set but it’s not looking good....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back