DJ Johnson switching positions

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never saw the hype , dude had no explosion off the line and lacked strength to just overwhelm people. Which means you’re useless as a dl without one of those traits.

look we all have our criticisms of the staff, but the one thing they def know hwo to develop are DEs and the DL. theyve proven that here ever since manny has been the DC regardless of DL coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL
That situation was still handled terribly by our staff, no matter what he’s done or hasn’t done at Oregon.

LOL - dumb

Criticisms can be levied for other things.

For this?

Imbecilic.

There’s a reason he didn’t see the field here, and a reason he didn’t see the field in Oregon.

And now he’s going to ride the pine as a tight end.

Here’s a concept even simpletons can understand. Some guys just aren’t football players.

Advertisement
How so? DJ saw what Garvin was becoming and took his ball and went home. Instead of trying to play catch up, he took his ball and went home.
We should’ve cut bait the first time he went home.

We let him come back only for him to leave again.

Messed up our DE depth.

Sad to hear actually. Was really hoping he would come in with such fanfare and excel, like the other DL have done these past few cycles. Well wish him luck at TE. He’ll need it

I never saw the hype , dude had no explosion off the line and lacked strength to just overwhelm people. Which means you’re useless as a dl without one of those traits.
You and me both. I just saw nothing. He made some plays in high school because he was just better than the guys he went against. That just isn't saying much. When I looked at his film compared to Garvin's, it was a shocking difference, yet one was a top 100 player, and the other was a 3 star hoping to get a bump.

Advertisement
Back