DJ Johnson switching positions

He had/has talent and ability, but there's a lot of technical details to being a good DE. He's a kid that came here with all the accolades and thought he knew it all already, wasn't coachable at all.

Advertisement
Kul and DJ aren’t getting along to well. Something like Kul has been waiting on DJ to take that next step like Gavin has but he just haven’t got their yet which has caused some tension between the two.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
O since I’m on my couch guessing, he was also ready to transfer mid season. The coaches talked him out of it and convinced him to stay until the season is over and if he still wanted to leave then they will help him find another problem. He is still on the fence.

Someone very close to him is trying to talk him into trying TE before bolting.....

Like I said before, Garvins success is half the problem. Kul is basically riding DJs *** because he hasn’t taken that next step like Garvin

The more and more I think about it, it SEEMS like DJ MAY feel like it’s some south florida favoritism going around.....

I tried to tell you guys. I would bump my post but it sucks to be right on this one. Now that he is gone I can kinda spill the beans......

I work with DJs god brother, (and Dugans nephew). He actually came up to me with that first bit of info I dropped in mid December.

When he first told me DJ is probably gone I asked is it cause he is homesick and he shut that idea done with a quickness. Then went on to say Kul and DJ don’t get along. Kul is anxiously waiting for DJ to take the next step like Garvin but it just isn’t happening right now. DJ was ready to leave mid season but the staff talked him out of it and promised to help him find a place after the season.

The next convo about DJ came last week. I asked was he still leaving and got an idk but it still don’t look good. This time he told me, Kul told DJ that DJ wasn’t going to be getting any PT. That Kul just don’t *** with DJ. Coming from DJs mouth, he was doing everything that was asked of him. He just didn’t know why Kul wasn’t ***ing with him. The god brothers reply to him was it must be something you’re not doing right like your attitude may be ******.

This is why DJ left

Advertisement
Maybe he knew the whole time he wasn’t going to play here
Lol I wanted to say this when he first came out but y’all woulda ate my *** ... He’s not a DE nor will he ever be .. He’s just an athlete .. He might me an OK tight end at Oregon (maybe) but nothing more and nothing less ... He’s basically a Logan Thomas .. Nothing more .. Nothing less .. Just an athlete that will be OK at a position and you’ll never hear from them again .. Also said this about Evidence Njoku and got my *** ate .. Y’all are all dumb af

Lol I wanted to say this when he first came out but y’all woulda ate my *** ... He’s not a DE nor will he ever be .. He’s just an athlete .. He might me an OK tight end at Oregon (maybe) but nothing more and nothing less ... He’s basically a Logan Thomas .. Nothing more .. Nothing less .. Just an athlete that will be OK at a position and you’ll never hear from them again .. Also said this about Evidence Njoku and got my *** ate .. Y’all are all dumb af

so you didn’t say this out loud about DJ but you want credit for it because ... you knew a three star legacy recruit, with no big time offers, that a large part of the board questioned as a take at WR, didn't develop into a player.

We may be dumb af. but, you my man are lame af.

I never saw the hype , dude had no explosion off the line and lacked strength to just overwhelm people. Which means you’re useless as a dl without one of those traits.

he beat up on a bunch of small little white kids in his high school tape. Severely overrated

Advertisement
They run the Spread...so do they even throw to the TE? Smfh.
Lashlee's version of the "spread" is about as spread as spread can get. Yet, his TE was one of the most used weapons in his offense last year and years prior. When he first landed the gig in Miami, during an interview, he said that having a versatile TE is a key component of what makes his offense as explosive as it is.

Advertisement
Who?
i don't recall GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back