DJ Johnson switching positions

Advertisement
Advertisement
When did we let him come back? He was only here for a year.
He left the team in November 2017 if I recall correctly.

And then was allowed back a week later.

Only to leave again - this time for good - in January 2018 when it was too late for us to get a high school DE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I never saw the hype , dude had no explosion off the line and lacked strength to just overwhelm people. Which means youā€™re useless as a dl without one of those traits.
he just ran straight. nothing about his tape blew me away either

Advertisement
When a former 5 star DE goes to a school and can't get PT then he transfers to a new school and still can't get PT and is told by the staff to change to TE, it's safe to say he is a bust. Nothing against the kid but his size and speed didn't translate to the field. I don't blame the kid as much as I blame the evaluation process that rated him that high.

When a former 5 star DE goes to a school and can't get PT then he transfers to a new school and still can't get PT and is told by the staff to change to TE, it's safe to say he is a bust. Nothing against the kid but his size and speed didn't translate to the field. I don't blame the kid as much as I blame the evaluation process that rated him that high.
He was a true freshman and was getting some PT here so that's not really accurate. Also I thought he left because of a sick relative?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back