DJ Dallas 187

Boosie and Webber were a good duo and they would often go back and forth like in this song.

Idk what Webbie. Seems like he isn’t making music these days.
That song isn't quite like these. Boosie and Webber are going back and forth with verses like 2Pac and Snoop, but Raekwon and Ghostface and Jadakiss and Styles P are finishing each other's bars:

Advertisement
That song isn't quite like these. Boosie and Webber are going back and forth with verses like 2Pac and Snoop, but Raekwon and Ghostface and Jadakiss and Styles P are finishing each other's bars:

No doubt. Those guys are a rare breed. I was just pointing out those two because they have a special chemistry in the booth similar to Jada and Styles P, and some of the other OG rap groups.

Wait.....

Is that a pop belly I spy on ol’ 13?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a money year for Dallas.

It's worrisome that he didn't wake up on January 1 and commit himself to better eating habits.

This is a money year for Dallas.

It's worrisome that he didn't wake up on January 1 and commit himself to better eating habits.

Not to make any excuses for anybody, but people and metabolisms are different. I struggled to put weight on when I was young. In college, I never had to worry about what I ate, while others around me got fat. Some people are genetically predisposed to not only put weight on, but accumulate it in certain parts of the body. It’s a fact.

So some people have to work a lot harder to maintain low body fat, while others can live on Big Macs and Chipotle and be skinny as rails.

Tons of studies and genetic data on this, an extreme example being Polynesians who through the process of evolution and natural selection are predisposed to metabolic disease including obesity in modern society. The same traits that hurt their health now, helped them survive and thrive prior to modern industrial society when they went through periods of semi-starvation and long ocean journeys.

Advertisement
Not to make any excuses for anybody, but people and metabolisms are different. I struggled to put weight on when I was young. In college, I never had to worry about what I ate, while others around me got fat. Some people are genetically predisposed to not only put weight on, but accumulate it in certain parts of the body. It’s a fact.

So some people have to work a lot harder to maintain low body fat, while others can live on Big Macs and Chipotle and be skinny as rails.

Tons of studies and genetic data on this, an extreme example being Polynesians who through the process of evolution and natural selection are predisposed to metabolic disease including obesity in modern society. The same traits that hurt their health now, helped them survive and thrive prior to modern industrial society when they went through periods of semi-starvation and long ocean journeys.

Ok cool. They need to put a lock on his fridge and clean up his diet. It’s actually pretty simple. He clearly isn’t eating right.

Ok cool. They need to put a lock on his fridge and clean up his diet. It’s actually pretty simple. He clearly isn’t eating right.

My point is, it might not be as simple as you make it. Some people might have to work twice as hard. He might be one of those people. Or he might just not be a disciplined eater. But you don’t know that, and neither do I.

My point is, it might not be as simple as you make it. Some people might have to work twice as hard. He might be one of those people. Or he might just not be a disciplined eater. But you don’t know that, and neither do I.

At the end of the day it’s calories in verse calories out. He is overeating if he is gaining weight. He has an entire off season to get in shape so I’m not worried.

Advertisement

What kind of excuse is this? No **** some people may have to work harder. If he's one of them, he clearly isn't working harder. That's a DJ problem not genetics.

At the end of the day it’s calories in verse calories out. He is overeating if he is gaining weight. He has an entire off season to get in shape so I’m not worried.

Of course you should be worried. He ballooned last year and suffered in his play. After the season he even admitted he played too heavy and needed to slim down. Now we see that he clearly is not following his own advice. Seems to be a discipline issue which aren't always easy to overcome. There's a pattern here now, not a one off.

Advertisement
Back